McKenzie @ Riverside

Kyle1990

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty bad when you blame others for your mistakes.

Why would a team up 52-0 feel the need to still have starters in?

My thoughts exactly. Just like Riverside had two starters ejected in the fourth quarter against WC. They shouldn't have been in the game anyway, the Wildcats were running away with it. Scotts Hill was up over 50 points and still had the starters in. Not saying at all he wasn't provoked, but shouldn't have been in that situation.

But back to the game. You never know what RHS team will show up. You jump on them early and they tend to fold pretty quick. If they have success early they have went on to win. They have lost by big margins and won by a lot. There has not been a close game yet either way for the Panthers. Wonder how that would go. Very capable of being that way Friday night. McKenzie seems very balanced offensively and I can see them moving the ball. Just hope the Panthers will respond and play to their own potential that has been there all season, but sometimes not showed. Drake will be a game time decision

But back to the game. You never know what RHS team will show up. You jump on them early and they tend to fold pretty quick. If they have success early they have went on to win. They have lost by big margins and won by a lot. There has not been a close game yet either way for the Panthers. Wonder how that would go. Very capable of being that way Friday night. McKenzie seems very balanced offensively and I can see them moving the ball. Just hope the Panthers will respond and play to their own potential that has been there all season, but sometimes not showed. Drake will be a game time decision

I think Mckenzie will show up to play some ball. especially after last week with jcs teaching us not to overlook anyone. just hoping for a good clean injury free game.