South Gibson at Milan

cofo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throw the record books out the windows boys I really think this will be a great game. Milan should win the game... Since the rivalry started Milan always should have won...

If my memory serves me correct SGC and Milan have played 5 times in during the regular season. 2 games were blowout wins by Milan, 2 games were nail bitters won by milan. 1 game was a nail bitter won by SGC.

I have a ton of respect for Morris and the tradition that the dawgs have. We all get caught up in a rivalry. Regardless of the schedule and what impact it has on either teams playoff chances BOTH teams will show up to play, and BOTH teams will leave it all on the field. SGC does have enough to make this a game. Do we need a little help? Yes. A few turnovers and few big plays SGC stands a fair chance.

Also, you do not want play Milan late in the season. For whatever reason Milan always starts slow and gets better towards playoff time so....  that hurts SGC's chances.

Lastly this rivalry is great for both Medina and Milan. Milan has not a real rival since Humboldt. It brings out a ton of people and a ton of press coverage.

Its painful to say but ill say:

Milan 28

SGC 27

Also any of you folks that want to watch the game streamed check it out www.point5digital.com under - high school sports - south gibson.

GO HORNETS!!!!

Good luck to the purple pups during the playoffs.

Throw the record books out the windows boys I really think this will be a great game. Milan should win the game... Since the rivalry started Milan always should have won...

If my memory serves me correct SGC and Milan have played 5 times in during the regular season. 2 games were blowout wins by Milan, 2 games were nail bitters won by milan. 1 game was a nail bitter won by SGC.

I have a ton of respect for Morris and the tradition that the dawgs have. We all get caught up in a rivalry. Regardless of the schedule and what impact it has on either teams playoff chances BOTH teams will show up to play, and BOTH teams will leave it all on the field. SGC does have enough to make this a game. Do we need a little help? Yes. A few turnovers and few big plays SGC stands a fair chance.

Also, you do not want play Milan late in the season. For whatever reason Milan always starts slow and gets better towards playoff time so....  that hurts SGC's chances.

Lastly this rivalry is great for both Medina and Milan. Milan has not a real rival since Humboldt. It brings out a ton of people and a ton of press coverage.

Its painful to say but ill say:

Milan 28

SGC 27

Also any of you folks that want to watch the game streamed check it out www.point5digital.com under - high school sports - south gibson.

GO HORNETS!!!!

Good luck to the purple pups during the playoffs.

milan and huntingdon been rivals as far back as i can remember and thats the sixties.peabody always been there too and yes humboldt still is. Medina is new to the mix and are just the newest rivalry. When your one of the winninest programs in the state you tend to pick up more rivals. Welcome to the dawg show medina.