Wayne Co @ Collinwood

wildcat89

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a win Friday night, this would mark only the third time in WCHS football history to go undefeated in the regular season. 2009, 2011, & 2015? Collinwood, I think, has accomplished this as many times or more in their short football history. We better crow while we can because Collinwood will be back.

Yes we have only had 2 undefeated seasons at WC. Many ppl dont realize but WC was not a that good prior to the 1990 semi finals team. Then Rice came in '93 after 2 seasons @ Lake County but yeah '09 & '11 where are only 2 perfect reg seasons.

Now Collinwood has had 3 that im 100% sure of... Those yrs of Jonathan Ward.. 2000, 2001 & 2002 they went 10-0, 9-0 & 10-0 in those 3 reg seasons. If not for CPA and those private schools they would have won state IMO.

Yes we have only had 2 undefeated seasons at WC. Many ppl dont realize but WC was not a that good prior to the 1990 semi finals team. Then Rice came in '93 after 2 seasons @ Lake County but yeah '09 & '11 where are only 2 perfect reg seasons.

Now Collinwood has had 3 that im 100% sure of... Those yrs of Jonathan Ward.. 2000, 2001 & 2002 they went 10-0, 9-0 & 10-0 in those 3 reg seasons. If not for CPA and those private schools they would have won state IMO.

Those Cwood teams of early 2000 would win some gold in today's system

I wouldn't worry about Collinwood, they will play hard Friday night. And they are big and can be physical when they want to (which hasn't happened

lately for whatever reasons?) As for past Collinwood teams they had several great ones quarterbacked by Darrin Ward, Jake Linville, Casey Ward, and present coach Bart Littrel ..Montgomery was a solid qb too for that matter, as was Max Risner before he injured his shoulder (yeah, I know Im leaving out some others)

Edited by TheMirrorThief

I wouldn't worry about Collinwood, they will play hard Friday night. And they are big and can be physical when they want to (which hasn't happened

lately for whatever reasons?) As for past Collinwood teams they had several great ones quarterbacked by Darrin Ward, Jake Linville, Casey Ward, and present coach Bart Littrel ..Montgomery was a solid qb too for that matter, as was Max Risner before he injured his shoulder (yeah, I know Im leaving out some others)

Imagine what some teams could have been built over the years if there was only one school in Wayne county like some other counties.

The Wildcats have had some Jerseys donated by Farm Bureau is what I heard and will get them today after practice.

They are supposed to be White with Pink numbers. 89 told me Cwood would be wearing pink with white numbers. So this will be cool although I'm glad I wont be there as all that pink hurts my eyes but it's for a great cause and I still bought a shirt from the school to help with it even if I'm not gonna wear it. Maybe make it a work shirt!

The Wildcats have had some Jerseys donated by Farm Bureau is what I heard and will get them today after practice.

They are supposed to be White with Pink numbers. 89 told me Cwood would be wearing pink with white numbers. So this will be cool although I'm glad I wont be there as all that pink hurts my eyes but it's for a great cause and I still bought a shirt from the school to help with it even if I'm not gonna wear it. Maybe make it a work shirt!

Real men wear pink #2... or white with pink letters in this case......jk. I applaud everyone that helps out with this cause Edited by wboro33

Alright losers heres the breakdown. Waynesboro is having probably thier best season ever. Well Collinwood isnt. But we all know the saying thats records and stats go out the window in rivalry games. Well who knows that better than these two teams. Little different than years past though. Cwood is missing major players and are very young across the board. Everyone knows that. Collinwood has actually played some good football this year. They have given some good team fits in the first halves but just wore down. Add the young mistakes and its tough to win. No one is giving them a chance in hades in this game. But me. If you think for one second they will lay down for Waynesboro you will be surprised. Maybe they dont have alot of lead in there pencils, but you can bet they are gonna stab away with what they have. And thats heart. You WILL see the Trojans play like its thier last game. It is. So laugh, make fun of them, belittle them, beat your chests, make your snive comments, but keep in mind they read this crap.

Alright losers heres the breakdown. Waynesboro is having probably thier best season ever. Well Collinwood isnt. But we all know the saying thats records and stats go out the window in rivalry games. Well who knows that better than these two teams. Little different than years past though. Cwood is missing major players and are very young across the board. Everyone knows that. Collinwood has actually played some good football this year. They have given some good team fits in the first halves but just wore down. Add the young mistakes and its tough to win. No one is giving them a chance in hades in this game. But me. If you think for one second they will lay down for Waynesboro you will be surprised. Maybe they dont have alot of lead in there pencils, but you can bet they are gonna stab away with what they have. And thats heart. You WILL see the Trojans play like its thier last game. It is. So laugh, make fun of them, belittle them, beat your chests, make your snive comments, but keep in mind they read this crap.

In that case..

Wayne County- 56

Collinwood- 12