Marshall County vs Page

titansup

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than which one? Marshall has 3.

I do think that #15 for Page is the best player in the district especially since he is an impact player on both sides of the ball. Pages backup is good in fact he killed us. But I have to agree with Lead that the oline is such a huge part and Marshall has the better oline and the better running QB. So I would give the advantage to Marshall. Marshall definitely has the better and bigger athletes but so did we. Biggest reason why I think Pages staff has done such a great job this year.

Passing game - Wash

Running game - Page

Pass Defense - Marshall

Run Defense - Page

Special teams - Wash

New Region 4-4A title goes to Rudderville... Patriots by 14! 38-24

This man is smoking reality.

This ain't your Page team from the last few years Tigger faithful. They're coming to Lewisburg Friday night to rain all over your parade. Book it!

I haven't spent as much time around here this year, since it seems like some of the other good posters have left, and not every school in this region has been as competitive this year. This is one of the biggest games of the season, at least in the mid state. District championship and home field in the playoffs on the line.

An argument could be made #15 for page is the best player in this district. The interesting part of it? The QB's improved so much that you could make similar arguments for him.

Page has an offense that is well balanced and very efficient. Defense isn't a slouch either.

Marshall has a great team, with a few pretty darn good players. They have good coaching staff and solid players across the board.

Make no mistake about it, though. The patriots will come ready to play.

I do think that #15 for Page is the best player in the district especially since he is an impact player on both sides of the ball. Pages backup is good in fact he killed us. But I have to agree with Lead that the oline is such a huge part and Marshall has the better oline and the better running QB. So I would give the advantage to Marshall. Marshall definitely has the better and bigger athletes but so did we. Biggest reason why I think Pages staff has done such a great job this year.

Running game battle should be fun to watch and judge, but the best story line of the night (besides obviously playing for the region title) is the top 2 Mr. Football candidates in 4A battling for votes! Magochy and Posey... Can't wait for Friday to get here! Biggest regular season game for both programs in a long time, in about 15 years for Page

Not buying into the Page hype...don't be surprised to see MC run away with this one. Remember last season? Aren't the players the same?

HAHA you must not know how sports work PlaytheGame150. Things change and players get better. Since you like living in the past, do you remember Giles last year in the playoffs?