Ensworth or BA?

BigENS

BA, they didnt lose a soul from last year's Super young team. Final four will probably be the same four from last year excluding Briarcrest; they lost a few too many players, mainly highlighting the lost of Micah Thomas to Huntington Prep. I'm predicting another BA CBHS rematch.

• 2 weeks later...

BA has to much talent and didn't lose anyone from last years state championship team. Ensworth doesn't have the dogs like BA

I agree, Ensworth is solid and Bone can keep his team into a game by himself but BA has too many weapons. Johnson Garland and Oatsvall could be the single star of their own team outside private leagues and 2/3 are technically football players. The season will be a good one, excited that its finally here! 

Ba beat CBHS in state championship and twice this summer? You must be from Memphis to say CBHS

Not from Memphis.  You must have forgotten that CBHS was up by 11 at the half of the championship game - BA clawed their way back and took home the gold ball.  Great game by the Eagles, but CBHS was every bit as good and could have won that game.  If you think  the result of "summer games" indicates who will win a tournament game, then you are also probably one of those who brags about how well your football team did in scrimmages.  

I like both BA and CBHS.  There is a lot of hoops to be played between now and the championship game and I look forward to every game.  Should be a good year in D2-AA boys basketball.

• Upvote 1