Round 1: Oneida @ Oakdale

crow

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was impressed with your alls offense the other night. We sorta held your alls run in check but that QB made some good throws.

That's what we've been frustrated about. For a very long time we just really didn't throw at all. This year we have a QB that spins it pretty well and the staff decides to start throwing about 15-20 times per game and for several weeks we would have more drops that catches. I'm talking hit the WR in the facemask right through the hands kind of drops. OnB was telling me "I told y'all you just gotta throw, they can catch" which is true. I've saw some very acrobatic catches this season, all the more frustrating when you see a circus catch or two then the same WR drops 3 in a row that bounce off his chest LOL. Gotta love HS sports.

BTW "sorta held your alls run in check" may be the understatement of the season. We ended the night with 130ish yards passing and 44 yards rushing. Y'all pretty well shut down our run game.

Edited by crow

Guest Fall101

I believe we saw just how good of a QB he can be. Especially on that first drive of second half when he got pressured rolled out and threw a bullet on the run down to the 2 yard line. Great throw and catch. I loved it!

Guest Fall101

Oh, I thought you were listening while you were at work or did you get to go after all?

I didn't get to go but I watched it on tv. The guys on tv went crazy over that play.

Guest Fall101

Wasn't sure, I kinda went underground during the game as usual. Are you actually gonna make it to a game this season?

I tell you this has been a terrible season for me. If nothing don't change I should be at oakdale this Friday. I am usually at every game but this year just hasn't worked out in my favor at all.