Chattanooga Central 0 - 10

Jackleg

There is a lot left to be determined. Central has some young kids that are gonna have to hit the weight room this off season. The schedule was brutal this year. Several kids that were expected to have huge seasons didn't pan out. That's high school sports. Not sure if Bloodsaw will get a second year? This community is starving for this football program to return to prominence.

If Bloodsaw stays another year there will be 10-15 players that won't play who played this year...I wouldn't be suprised If 2 or 3 coaches jump ship...after watching it all season it looked like a little league co chef team with high school boys playing the roles. Delay of games...not enough men on the field. .Too man men on the field. ..sweep right sweep left...dive right dive left...HE HAS TO GO.....NOW 👎

People need to realize what was lost the year before? Tons of talent! Mallory was a horrible coach! Bloodsaw has really been put in a no win situation this year? Why do you think the great Mallory left? Why do you think Braswell left? They knew the outcome before the season started. Sometimes you just got to accept that the you don't have the athletes to compete. I'm not saying Bloodsaw did a good job. I am saying that the kids played a major role in it as well. Until our administration sits down and realistically gets behind football, this is the end result for years to come!

I know many of you will say I'm defending Bloodsaw. I'm not. Game management was bad. Many of you will hang your hat on the Jv having a great season. Remember 2 years ago these seniors went 9-1 as sophomores on Jv! It doesn't translate to the next level. Times are really bleak on the hill. As far as Harrison High School, it will never happen. Too many proud "old head" boosters to allow it. Schedule next year is brutal as well!

Saw this topic and could not believe the coincidence. Just saw a head coach this morning who was talking about Chatt Central and said he got his first job in coaching there in 2005 as running back coach. Said that those boys deserve a quality coach and one that isn't looking to it a a "lay over" job.