Grace vs Gatlinburg Pittman.

Raven52

Well said Pride. I don't know what's up with them this year. I thought we were going to leave with a win Friday night, and we did that stupid onside kick and everything just spiraled out of control from there. One thing I know for sure is that we didn't come alive until we started throwing the ball in the RW game. We can't win by running the ball up the middle like we always do. Most of the teams we have played this year throw the ball just about every play. To win games you have to be able to do that and we aren't getting it done!

You all didn't come alive in the Rockwood game until Jones go ejected

Well said Pride. I don't know what's up with them this year. I thought we were going to leave with a win Friday night, and we did that stupid onside kick and everything just spiraled out of control from there. One thing I know for sure is that we didn't come alive until we started throwing the ball in the RW game. We can't win by running the ball up the middle like we always do. Most of the teams we have played this year throw the ball just about every play. To win games you have to be able to do that and we aren't getting it done!

You all didn't come alive in the Rockwood game until Jones go ejected

Many teams have won the title by running the football. WE can win by running the football. Our line is the key. They have blocked great at times (SW and TP games, 1st drive of AE game). Our offense is a running attack. If you think different, you haven't been around here very long.

Many teams have won the title by running the football. WE can win by running the football. Our line is the key. They have blocked great at times (SW and TP games, 1st drive of AE game). Our offense is a running attack. If you think different, you haven't been around here very long.

You guys aren't up to date. Even we come out in 5 wide and throw it every play. It's obviously the only way to move the ball these days. ;)

Most of the 1a  and 2a Champs are about 90 percent run. And you are right that this guy hasn't been around long. Nice chatting with you the other night.

What a world What a world. I can hear it now,THROW THE BALL COACH

We have some of those bleacher coaches who want us to throw every play. One day for walk throughs one of our old assistant coaches was watching us from the top of the bleachers. We threw the ball like 3 straight plays running through plays and Coach Daugherty yelled "RUN THE DANG BALL COACH TAPP. QUIT GETTING FANCY WITH IT!!" It was hilarious. Coach Tapp was tired of hearing the bleacher coaches on Friday nights so that one got him in the giggle box

We have some of those bleacher coaches who want us to throw every play. One day for walk throughs one of our old assistant coaches was watching us from the top of the bleachers. We threw the ball like 3 straight plays running through plays and Coach Daugherty yelled "RUN THE DANG BALL COACH TAPP. QUIT GETTING FANCY WITH IT!!" It was hilarious. Coach Tapp was tired of hearing the bleacher coaches on Friday nights so that one got him in the giggle box

Yeah but most of these running teams only run 2 plays,its either outside or up the middle.Bunch of dummies.