RIVERDALE OAKLAND BATTLE OF THE BORO 2.O

warrior82dad

Congratulations to Oakland!! Best wishes the rest of the way! Warrior seniors thank you for giving your all! Underclassmen get in the weight room and start working hard for next year! Ive got to say its no fun being on this side of loses like this but have been on the other side many years as well. Hope this proud program can get things turned around again some day soon! Once a Warrior always a Warrior! GO WARRIORS!!!

Well this is shaping up to be an old fashioned tail whipping. Congratulations Oakland.

R'dale players, you have our Thanks and respect for giving it your all this year.

I thought you have always said that it was that crappy old-fashioned offense (Wing-T) was what was killing Riverdale..........you were right!! The Wing-T did kill Riverdale last night........Oakland was running it unfortunately. What a tool!!

I thought you have always said that it was that crappy old-fashioned offense (Wing-T) was what was killing Riverdale..........you were right!! The Wing-T did kill Riverdale last night........Oakland was running it unfortunately. What a tool!!

Wow, not sure what game you were watching or maybe it's just your ignorant lack of football knowledge. Oakland ran a single back and empty backfield all night and when they did have two backs in the backfield it was a I with a split out. And no one ever said the wing T ruined Riverdale. It has been the author that brought the wing T to Riverdale that has ruined the program. Hopefully we will see his resignation soon as expected.And besides, there have been a few times over the past years where that winged T ran all over Oakland. I'd be careful to boost too quickly as we all know things in this county can change very quickly. BTW...you can buy Football 101 at any book store..