NORTHWEST GIRLS-WAKE UP

crossup

If the Northwest Girls where thinking about winning, Well they should have started praticeing after Ashley Haynes left, in April 2002.

They have too many attitudes on that TEAM!!!!????? Hey Coach get your team under control, before they control you (Wallace)

He was giving a TEAM last YEAR this year Buddy you will have to work!!!! What a different a year MAKES????

C'mon Ashley your a four year starter ACT like it, Northwest made it to the final 8 TEAMs last year. (Wallace do you know how many teams are in TN)

Ashley and Jahonna please pass APRIL the ball, she is yalls best player!! All of yall are good, so play together or NORTHWEST GIRLS will be fighting Kenwood for last place...

NORTHEAST will be the Team to beat!

Never get Crossed-up

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by crossup:

If the Northwest Girls where thinking about winning, Well they should have started praticeing after Ashley Haynes left, in April 2002.

They have too many attitudes on that TEAM!!!!????? Hey Coach get your team under control, before they control you (Wallace)

He was giving a TEAM last YEAR this year Buddy you will have to work!!!! What a different a year MAKES????

C'mon Ashley your a four year starter ACT like it, Northwest made it to the final 8 TEAMs last year. (Wallace do you know how many teams are in TN)

Ashley and Jahonna please pass APRIL the ball, she is yalls best player!! All of yall are good, so play together or NORTHWEST GIRLS will be fighting Kenwood for last place...

NORTHEAST will be the Team to beat!

Never get Crossed-up

ok,i agree with you,to a certain point.I dont belive April Thomas is their best player,but thats just my opinion.And I really dont think Northeast will be the team to beat,they dont have offense,thats been discussed,maybe theyve improved on it,but Central should be the best in clarksville this year.Hands Down

o.k, mchsballer I have gave yall props and everything but to say that yall are the best team in Clarksville, hands down took it a lil' to far. I play for Rossview, and last year when we played yall, yall had some trouble beating us. We went into 3 overtimes. What makes it so different this year? Did yall get some new players or something, cuz you boast a lil' to much. I can understand that you have confidence in your team, but you act like they're unstoppable. Yes, Mont. Central is a team in Clarksville but nobody is worried about yall cuz yall are not in our district, so we can care less if yall are good or not. I didn't want to say nothing to you but when you said that Mont. Central is the best in Clarksville, hands down, took it over the top.

Sorry if that offends you,but thats just how I feel.Yeah,we did have trouble beatin you guys last year,and you do have a good team.We have one new girl,shes a freshman,but the rest is the same,but the whole team has improved and we have alot more depth this year because we have alot more experience.You do have a good team,but thats how i feel,so again,i apologize if it offends you.

To everyone who KEEPS mentioning Ashley Haynes, she is gone and she is not coming back so let it go. Yes, she IS a GREAT PLAYER but we CAN and WILL win without her. It's all good. NorthWest is still the team to beat this year. We have a lot on our shoulders and we are not about to let it go that easy, District Champs Back to Back and The First Girl's Team EVER in Clarksville to go to State. C'mon now, to the teams that think they are going to beat us its not going to be that easy. Ya'll need to wake up on something serious! April is one of our best players. She is just a sophomore. She has a lot to work on but don't get it twisted. She is one of the best posts in Clarksville. Northeast the team to beat with one person? Nikki? Ok. We'll check it out starting Thursday at the Jamboree!!

Posted by jam685:

To everyone who KEEPS mentioning Ashley Haynes, she is gone and she is not coming back so let it go. Yes, she IS a GREAT PLAYER but we CAN and WILL win without her. It's all good. NorthWest is still the team to beat this year. We have a lot on our shoulders and we are not about to let it go that easy, District Champs Back to Back and The First Girl's Team EVER in Clarksville to go to State. C'mon now, to the teams that think they are going to beat us its not going to be that easy. Ya'll need to wake up on something serious! April is one of our best players. She is just a sophomore. She has a lot to work on but don't get it twisted. She is one of the best posts in Clarksville. Northeast the team to beat with one person? Nikki? Ok. We'll check it out starting Thursday at the Jamboree!!

thats good that Yall have confidence in yourself,but please be realistic,no i dont agree Northeast will be the team to beat,and as ive said before,we dont just have Kelly.I still dont think April is THE best,though she is good for her age,and has the room and experience time for improvement.

Dafuture-no problem,and good luck w/ us at the jamboree thursday!hope to finally figure out who you are :)

There are some pretty strong teams to compete with North-East, it not about their one player, it about their coach.. Who's probably the Best coach in this District..

The Northwest Girls are Good, when not using Attitude. this team could easy win the District if they play together, Ashley Cross Best PG in the District by far. (When she decides to be the best) They are the defending Champions, and they will defend..

Mont Central a One player Team Period (GO Shelly). Stop Her the team Stops, very average Team. They will barely beat Kenwood.

but the boys teams pretty good???

Posted by crossup:

No Kelly's good she is so versatile-but thats as far as Mont goes. I watch Shelly play against Northwest last year. While all the other players from Mont Central, sit around and watch the Shelton Show (she can out play me) But a year can make a BIG Difference........

Ok,your takin it WAY too far,but Ill keep my mouth shut,I dont wanna be kicked off this website.Ill say one thing though,Her name is KELLY,not shelly,at least get that part right. :D

Sorry I messed up the young ladies name, she is one of the best female players in the State, I'll give KELLY that. She know s the Game very well.

And if Mont Central is better this year turning some great players, thats great, I support all Clarksville Teams, fans, players, and coaches.

These are only opinions its all about proving people wrong you know what type of squad you have so go for it, kick but.

I like your attitude-team & school pride is everything, I'm not a player, I'm a scout!!!!!!

www.nsr-inc.com you can write my web site. Thank You!!!