Riund 3: Marshall County @ East Hamilton

Lead

I've watched the film. To be honest, feel pretty good about our lines. I watch our d line exclusively when we're on d (let's just say I have a vested interest there).we have been able to run a three man front exclusively including Stone Memorial. No one is going to Run between the tackles more than them in 4a. If your o-line does anything close to that you will be the first. I just didn't see anything like that on the film I watched. Do you recommend a game I should watch to witness that kind of performance?

Yes, the last game vs LA, the same team yall played this year, MC rushed for 400 on Hog-eye, I didn't know Stone had the best rushing team in 4a, even with their wing t offense. If you are going to plan on stopping MC rushing attack and forget their passing game than whoa nelly!

Yes, the last game vs LA, the same team yall played this year, MC rushed for 400 on Hog-eye, I didn't know Stone had the best rushing team in 4a, even with their wing t offense. If you are going to plan on stopping MC rushing attack and forget their passing game than whoa nelly!

If your familiar with Rhea County, that's little Rhea. That's obvious on the passing. Your a balanced offense. Just was talking about the trenches. Defense is very capable all around. Don't take my word for it, watch the film

400 on LA translates to around 220 on EH