Riund 3: Marshall County @ East Hamilton

Lead

As you walk in the gate take notice to the pictures lining the path to the left these are our beloved seniors. Under the scoreboard is a group shot of senior football players and cheerleaders.

If you want to tailgate those activities are accepted and encouraged. We have a tailgate area up by the field. Just look for the rv/rvs in the field to the left of the stadium. Feel free to go there or of course start your own at your parking places.

Bring cash, is without saying but keep in mind we do charge to park, think it's 3 dollars.

Hurricane Hill visitor information:

We are glad to have you. We are a humble bunch, don't have them guys that talk trash before or during the game. We are a cordial fan base.

Visitor stands: bring a chair if you travel well and want to sit. You can put your chair on the track and have a view with no fence between you and the field. Of course space is limited for best views so plan your trip accordingly.

About that track: yeah it's a gravel track. We haven't had the money to install our track. So gravel is the primary walking surface around the "stadium" area.

Can make it difficult for wheelchair use, but we do have a couple of golf carts to help people with disabilities, just flag one down if you need it. This includes the walk up from the parking lot.

Our priority parking area for fans that purchased it is by the stadium and if I'm not mistaken will allow handi-cap parking in that area for easier access, still if you see the golf cart, flag it down, we'll pick you up.

Restrooms: yep we got porta-potties, no money to build proper facilities, hopefully they will cleaned prior to the game. Sorry

Concessions: no building to hunt for to get you some refreshments either. Look for the two coca-cola stands to get you something. Grills are going all night long with your typical stadium burger and our "cane dogs"- 1/4 pound hot dog. If you like a hot dog this is pretty good. I haven't had one this year, but they were very good last year. Our band is smaller than most and typical of high school bands, doesn't grasp the concept of when and what to play at a football game, but we love em anyway.

Hurricane Hill is a very good place to watch a game. I've been to 3 games there and it just has a certain feel to it. Great atmosphere.

Eating before the game:

There aren't any places to eat around the school so when you get to the exit you take to come to the school, exit orr redirect your gps to whatever your heart desires, your going to cross the intersection to chattanoogas busiest retail/restraunt area ( gunbarrel road). If you like Mexican food I suggest skipping gunbarrel road and stopping at Plaza Del Sol. pretty good hearty meal and adult beverages to boot. Just use your phones map app and it will take you there. They are a local place (not chain). Burger, Armando's local, again use your map app. Bar-b-que, choo-choo is the only ine you will pass. Pretty good but can be slow and busy.

Traffic:

Your going to be coming down a main artery to one of the fastest growing areas of Chattanooga. Starting about 4:30 local time up too 6:30 can be horrible to put it lightly. From interstate to the school allow yourself 30 to 45 minutes to navigate that. Chattanooga doesn't have the nightmares of traffic that Nashville has but we hold our own😄. Enjoy your trip down to hurricane hill, safe travels.

Awesome job on letting us know about everything, really appreciate it.

Did everybody go into a coma? MCVOL WHERE ARE all the other east ham faithful?

Not many of us on here. Only like 2 or 3 of us. No one regular. I usually end up saying something stupid and pis*ing a whole group of people off and have to go away so the thread will get back to normal. This is the most I've posted in a thread and not shot my mouth off. Was looking a little hairy there when the LA fans were coming around. I really stuck my foot in my mouth that week we played them. Lol. there will be a few come around through tomorrow night I suspect.

Not many of us on here. Only like 2 or 3 of us. No one regular. I usually end up saying something stupid and pis*ing a whole group of people off and have to go away so the thread will get back to normal. This is the most I've posted in a thread and not shot my mouth off. Was looking a little hairy there when the LA fans were coming around. I really stuck my foot in my mouth that week we played them. Lol. there will be a few come around through tomorrow night I suspect.

Good people here man. No need for ust to get upset. Don't get me wrong we will fly off the handle when people start bashing our team but I don't see that from y'all.