Who wins it all in 4A?

Briscoe

PC is really good but I just think it's Knox Catholics year. Coming out of Region 1. And playing the tough schedule they played. Beating Fulton and Greenville tells me they will be ready

We respect your opinion! But Fulton was down this year a freshman QB can only take u so far. Greenville wasn't that good either they didn't play nobody. But KC is a good team but I feel like it's middle tn time to bring the gold ball back home.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We respect your opinion! But Fulton was down this year a freshman QB can only take u so far. Greenville wasn't that good either they didn't play nobody. But KC is a good team but I feel like it's middle tn time to bring the gold ball back home.

Its GreenEville. Yes from the last 2 years you could say Fulton was down a bit this year but they were still a really good team when it comes to 4a standards. Greeneville also cant control who the tssaa puts in their conference but they did play some tough teams in Morristown West, Knox central, and played Catholic tough too. Cant say we havent played anyone untill we see how saturday goes. If Catholic puts wooping on you we might be saying yall didnt play anyone......

Its GreenEville. Yes from the last 2 years you could say Fulton was down a bit this year but they were still a really good team when it comes to 4a standards. Greeneville also cant control who the tssaa puts in their conference but they did play some tough teams in Morristown West, Knox central, and played Catholic tough too. Cant say we havent played anyone untill we see how saturday goes. If Catholic puts wooping on you we might be saying yall didnt play anyone......

Just go look at our schedule two teams we've played is in the state so u can't ever say we don't play anybody.

Yes Fulton has/had a freshman QB but still has athletes everywhere. They held them to 25 and 28 points the first game score is a little misleading because Catholic gave up a pick six at the end of the game to make it 34. I don't think Catholic will have five turnovers in the first half like Memphis East. Good luck!

They didn't just turn it over it was forced. We donated lil east so Im not talking bout them. But we'll see Saturday.

Just go look at our schedule two teams we've played is in the state so I can't ever say we don't play anybody.

I have said multiple times that yall have played a tough schedule but to say Greeneville hasnt played anyone IF Catholic beats yall is just asinine. You starting to sound like the memphis crowd....."Who ever makes it out of the East is Really good, but everyone else doesnt play anyone"

I have said multiple times that yall have played a tough schedule but to say Greeneville hasnt played anyone IF Catholic beats yall is just asinine. You starting to sound like the memphis crowd....."Who ever makes it out of the East is Really good, but everyone else doesnt play anyone"

Naw I've always gave Fulton props don't know much about KC. But I don't think Greenville is that good since we moved up to 4A. I'm nothing like West TN I'll give credit where credit do.

For the record reason people say that bout yall cause Greenville and KC don't play Maryville but Fulton and Alcoa have. PC we play 6A schools and D11 schools every year so u can't say that bout us.

For the record reason people say that bout yall cause Greenville and KC don't play Maryville but Fulton and Alcoa have. PC we play 6A schools and D11 schools every year so u can't say that bout us.

Greeneville has played Maryville before the 6a split when both were in 4a. That who we had to go through to make it to state. Greeneville has also won 2 gold and 1 silver since 09 so i dont know what you would classify as not being good. They also have split with Alcoa during that time frame and smashed Fulton twice in the last 5 years so might want to do some research. We dont have D2 schools in Northeast tn. Greeneville hasnt and never will run from anyone!

Greeneville has played Maryville before the 6a split when both were in 4a. That who we had to go through to make it to state. Greeneville has also won 2 gold and 1 silver since 09 so i dont know what you would classify as not being good. They also have split with Alcoa during that time frame and smashed Fulton twice in the last 5 years so might want to do some research. We dont have D2 schools in Northeast tn. Greeneville hasnt and never will run from anyone!

Did my research and I said since we've move to 4A.

I think that's what keeps middle Tennessee from having a couple dominant public schools every year. There are so many D2 schools in the Nashville area. They bring in a lot of talent from allover middle TN. This is not a jab at private schools nor am I starting a public/private debate.

I think that's what keeps middle Tennessee from having a couple dominant public schools every year. There are so many D2 schools in the Nashville area. They bring in a lot of talent from allover middle TN. This is not a jab at private schools nor am I starting a public/private debate.

But playing them helps also win or lose it gets u ready for playoff football.

But playing them helps also win or lose it gets u ready for playoff football.

Yeah it makes you a better team win or lose. I remember when I played for a small 1A school and we were scrimaging Brentwood Academy and Father Ryan. I'm just saying that the reason you don't see any dominant teams year in and year out in middle TN is because we have a higher concentration of private schools than Knoxville does. Let a school like Brentwood Academy and Ensworth open up in the Knoxville area and watch what happens to public school football.