Reflecting on this years BA team

steelerfan32

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playerscoach if would stop hating on the kid he might let you touch his state championship ring and hold his MVP trophy.

No hating at all. I just dont have a shrine to him like you. Its actually funny though. You are clearly trying way too hard to seem like you arent familiar with him. I know youre a proud dad but the PR stuff is a bit much. Tone it down and youll be fine.

Ok playerscoach I did a little research on your storyline. I understand now. You are bitter about your son not being able to compete at BA and decided to pull your son at a lower level. And every time someone mentions the QB at BA you come on a try to undermine his accomplishments. By saying things like "he is playing because of his dad's connections" or "more talent left the school". I'm not sure if this is moma dds or house husband dad but it's obvious that you have an agenda. You need to just enjoy your sons ability and stop hating on others.

Edited by Hoopit10

Ok playerscoach I did a little research on your storyline. I understand now. You are bitter about your son not being able to compete at BA and decided to pull your son at a lower level. And every time someone mentions the QB at BA you come on a try to undermine his accomplishments. By saying things like "he is playing because of his dad's connections" or "more talent left the school". I'm not sure if this is moma dds or house husband dad but it's obvious that you have an agenda. You need to just enjoy your sons ability and stop hating on others.

Come on fella its Christmas Eve and you're flat lying. Theres not a post anywhere here where I said what youve attributed to me. Its pathetic you'd do that. I've not said one negative thing about the kid, or any kid, on here.

You know all about JO

Playerscoach, on 10 Oct 2015 - 2:04 PM, said:

Thats hyperbole fella. Good athlete and basketball player. Better arm talent left the school years ago because of the "connections" JO had in the school.

His flair in basketball draws attention to himself sometimes.

Ring a bell playerscoach? You need to stop drawing unnecessary attention to your son. You look foolish and it's embarrassing to him and yourself.