District 6A

JonSnow

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know much about Marion this season. Yet anyways. I do know they didn't beat Sale Creek by much and Van Buren blew Sale Creek out of the water. But I don't want to get ahead of myself. Van Buren only gets better and better as the season goes on so I doubt Marion will be beating them. But we will see come January.

While I frequently browse coacht, I have never commented but thought I would add my two cents here. Van Buren should be considered the front runner, however I did see where they lost to Clay and Jackson county by 30 points each. If they play like they did against those teams Marion just might sneak up on them. I agree with the rest of you that it is between those two teams with Van Buren having a slight edge over Marion. But with Marion having the reigning district player of the year and the potential for VB to play as badly as they did early in the season its anybody's guess.

I agree. Van Buren has always had trouble with Clay and Jackson. But those two are exceptionally good teams this year too. I may be a little biased but I'm hoping they'll step it up like they did last season and go far. They are a team full of sophomores. The talent is great but the experience will come.