District 15A

Intense

TCA wins 63-48 over Riverside to secure second place seed. The above scenario will be the actual seedings.

I look for Madison to give Riverside all they want and could pull an upset. I also look for Adamsville to give JC a run for their money and potentially pull an upset. Madison and Adamsville have two of the best players in the district. Both are capable of putting up 35. If either of them gets hot Riverside or JC could go home early. Scotts Hill isn't bad but TCA shouldn't have to much trouble. SH has a really good player that can put up big numbers. Middleton gets to sit back and rest until Saturday. They should cruise to the finals. I'm predicting a TCA/Middleton finals for the third year in the row but these are kids and anything can happen! Good luck to all of 15A. This has been a very competitive year from top to bottom!

Good win tonight for TCA over JC. 68-65. TCA was without their 6'8" big man who had the flu. They also lost their starting two guard after one quarter to a foot injury. Young boys off of bench stepped up and played solid. Middleton beat Madison by 14 to set up a TCA:Middleton final for third year in a row. This will also be TCA's fifth straight finals appearance winning the last two. If TCA is healthy on Tuesday I look for them to beat Middleton and win their third District Championship in a row. Middleton will be tough as they always are but TCA is starting to peak. Congrats to JC on a well played game. They never quit. They will be the team to beat next year as all starters are juniors.

It is going to be a fun one Tuesday night!  Sure hope TH gets over his ailment.  TCA has to have him to win, IMO.  It will be tough without the Senior 2-guard but still possible.  Middleton is good but not as good as in years past.  TCA has a significant advantage in the paint and if they go there consistently, will win by 8.

Great game tonight! Middleton win 76-67. Great hard fought game by both teams. Both teams could make some noise in the regionals. Congratulations to Middleton and Coach Burkley. Middletons post play was outstanding. Those two big boys are some serious wide bodies! When they get it down low they are hard to contain. TCA's Seniors played well and with a lot of heart. Play MAHS on Saturday in first round of Regional at TCA.