Duals brackets

Da Bears

Looks like a Bear year to me.

Boys take care of business it should be a quick trip to the finals.

Haven't seen much of the other side of the bracket but I see Big Ben adding to the overflowing trophy case with more gold.

Hope so. Soon we will find out. I have searched every where for Wilson Central and Beech videos. Can't find any. Those are my 2 biggest concerns. I heard Wilson lost a ton of guys last from last years group. Is this true? That's assuming they get by Soddy or Tennessee High first.

I don't see the Bears having any trouble untill the semis, but never know.

Edited by DaChampsAgain

Hope so. Soon we will find out. I have searched every where for Wilson Central and Beech videos. Can't find any. Those are my 2 biggest concerns. I heard Wilson lost a ton of guys last from last years group. Is this true? That's assuming they get by Soddy or Tennessee High first.

I don't see the Bears having any trouble untill the semis, but never know.

I don't see you having any troubles at all. Of course an injury or DQ or 2 could screw things up, and a few of these matches could wind up being closer than they should be, but I still think it's BC's to lose. Looks like WC is starting 5 freshmen , they all have winning records. I guess you'll get a good look at them while chewing through your side of the bracket. Not sure Beech is going to make it to semis but if they do... bear food.

• Upvote 1