* Made Playoffs

2001: *10-2 including a 31-14 win over Notre Dame 

2002: *7-4 including a 9-6 win over Notre Dame 

2003: *5-6 including a 14-3 win over Notre Dame

2004:*5-6

2005:*6-5

2006: 4-6

2007: 4-6

He was not perfect, but he did have a solid run for a few seasons. The losing seasons were a result of trying to run a veer offence with kids who had never even heard of the system. He left because he had a better opportunity to coach at Heritage, and build that program from the ground up.

And what happened to Malone was outside of anyone's control.  To imply he was ran out simply isn't true. But don't worry, no matter who the head coach is Traneil Moore is gonna run for 200 plus on you guys next season. You better start saving up that booster $$$ to get the game switched to the turf at Finley again.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh; the new ones are comin outta the woodwork....welcome to T.....nice piece of stat research if Booger must say so boogerself...was thinkin the ridges only other 1 loss season besides the one the Irish gave'em this year was the credit of coach Watson; James did win big in his first year their.....then it went south every year after that...

highlighting out that you only beat the Irish the first 3 years of his 7 years may not be worth poundin your breast over; thinkin the Irish won like 8 games in that 3 year span....we were real bad; as we have been over most of our history

no doubt Heritage is a better opportunity than ER; but was James last season at Heritage the same as his first...0-10

Gossip is that Mr Football will be showcasing his talents this coming season somewhere besides ER......Mr Moore is for sure a stud running back and has put up plenty of 200 yds games; but it want be against the Irish

remember this our new little T poster.....143 & 84...those are the yds he was limited to up against that Irish D last season....and that 84 yds was in that 55-27 loss that put an end to your undefeated season

as for Finley; there want be any switching ....the Irishs new turf will be going in just sas oon as the weather breaks...and if its not completed; thinking we might be playing all our games at Finley

Booger just saying  :mrgreen:

I was hoping you wouldn't notice what I did there. Its been a healthy rivalry if I say so myself.

But the reason y'all weren't good back then is because you were having to compete with other private schools like McCallie and Baylor. You didn't have the multiplier trick remember.

If the RB leaves then I wish the best for him. He has a lot of talent that should't go to waste because of turmoil among the staff and school.

As for the playoff loss. We got to go out fighting against a really good team that we beat during the regular season. The game was lopsided at first, but our boys fought back and made it a game. Even though we lost I think everyone enjoyed the atmosphere, and we can never know how things would have turned out if the game was at East Ridge.

I would much rather have that ending than the 42-2 game you guys experienced the next round against Alcoa. 

when was Westmoreland, bledsoe county, McMinn Central and the likes private....even Sequatchie thumped us a few; maybe they shoulda stayed private

as for the multiplier; was not Boogers idea to decide that the Boogerettes were 1.8 times better than the PUB kids; just because they went to ND...

the playoff atmosphere was allsum; big crowd and big noise.....was all good; even after ER's finest; Mr PutzNutz who was running the scoreboard put the score of the 1st game up on the scoreboard after the game......Like he was getting the last word......talk bout backfire......Funniest thing Booger ever seen

if the Irish gets beat 42-2 every year in the semi finals by Alcoa; thatta just have to do; Booger guessin.....at least we can smell Cookeville...yall can continue to set yalls ceiling at about an average of 5 wins a years.....your 7 win seasons just went to Whitwell

Booger just saying giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon

Edited by Booger

• 3 weeks later...

how bout da irish boog...? how bad/good are they going to be? QB,RB,REcVRs...etc?

gonna be hard to tell right now......loss sum pretty good players again....4 more to the Div 1 ranks.....thats 11 Coach Fant has promoted to the next level in 2 years...and another OC gone to the 6A ranks in Atlanta.....one would think it has to catch up.....May have to start a ND 2016 thread so the Alcoee thread will go stale

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hope Mr football's knee injury ant to bad and he is able to hit the gridiron in the fall.......is ER gonna be able to run the same offense without him or has James already changed and put the same veer offense in that he was running at heritage at ER the last time he was there

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: