5AA Championship tonight Any thoughts?

gumbyhm

Katie Wampler!!!

Katie Wampler was very very good last night! Like to see her on the floor more often. Good to see Bailey Martin get some well deserved recognition as tourney MVP. She is a great rebounder but your not going to get recognized without putting points on the stat sheet. I here she's not about all that anyway. I believe she had 15 last night. I thought Wampler should have been on the All-Tourney team after that game. Wampler and Martin kept Central in it in the first half for sure.

I also thought Centrals bench (Baker & Runyan) did a fantastic job keeping it going when the starters were resting. Central's depth pays off again!

Jacobi Lynn was injured again last night. Second time in the last few games. Central will need her healthy for the Region & State runs to be successful. I hope last nights injury (I believe her ankle) isn't anything serious. Amazing player!

Katie Wampler was very very good last night! Like to see her on the floor more often. Good to see Bailey Martin get some well deserved recognition as tourney MVP. She is a great rebounder but your not going to get recognized without putting points on the stat sheet. I here she's not about all that anyway. I believe she had 15 last night. I thought Wampler should have been on the All-Tourney team after that game. Wampler and Martin kept Central in it in the first half for sure.

I also thought Centrals bench (Baker & Runyan) did a fantastic job keeping it going when the starters were resting. Central's depth pays off again!

Jacobi Lynn was injured again last night. Second time in the last few games. Central will need her healthy for the Region & State runs to be successful. I hope last nights injury (I believe her ankle) isn't anything serious. Amazing player!

My bad!! Emily Plaster was great last night as well. Always flying all over the court. Too many players on that squad to brag about!!

Very Very DEEP team! Flip a coin on who COULD start! Wampler and Plaster would start for every team in Region! They do their job and play for the team! Depth and Team play is a big part of this teams success! Stats are not important to any of the team members only team success!

Central will need her healthy for the Region & State runs to be successful. I hope last nights injury (I believe her ankle) isn't anything serious. Amazing player!

Central could probably start any 5 players and win the Region. That other District is weak, so it will be Central playing Sequoyah for the Region championship. I'd let Jacobi heal up and save her for the substate game or not play her much in the Region games if she's healthy.

Very Very DEEP team! Flip a coin on who COULD start! Wampler and Plaster would start for every team in Region! They do their job and play for the team! Depth and Team play is a big part of this teams success! Stats are not important to any of the team members only team success!

Between Plaster and Wampler, I wouldn't want to have to make that decision on who will replace Atkins in the starting line-up. It really doesn't matter. I believe Martin, Wampler, and Plaster are interchangeable at any time. Who knows maybe Plaster and Wampler will both start at times. Coach could mix it up a bit. I look for Jordan Coleman to figure in the mix down low next year as well.