Region 2A tournament

TFL

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it corrected , thanks for pointing that out bluedevil! No predictions from you? I know 12th man will be chiming in soon!

My predictions are that there will be two really really good basketball games Tuesday. And the two that win will also make it to Murfreesboro. I'm a harriman and Oakdale fan, and I expect both of them to bring their A games and we'll see if we can't knock some people off

I honestly don't think meigs is that good. harriman over meigs. I haven't gotten the chance to see oakdale play but I hear they have a good team. Excited to watch.

Due to the first 8 words of your post, I grant you the "idiot of the month award"😂😂 !

you're right 29-4 isn't that good. And you obviously haven't watched them much. They got a couple kids that get to the bucket as good as anybody around

30-4 now , hard to have 30 wins and not be good huh ! That statement the guy made really made me lol! Edited by TFL

I guess I caught them on the wrong night. It seems as if they live and die by the jump shot. That will only carry a team so far in the post season before they have an off night.

Not sure how much ball you watch , but they have no weakness on offense really other than certain players not knowing when to stop shooting when they are off ! Now defense is another story!! But offensively to say they are one dimensional is a joke , come to Wartburg tomorrow night and I am will to bet 50% of the scoring is done inside the paint by multiple players! Edited by TFL