Blackman- Riverdale (rematch)

Guest JESUSISLIFE2

Ok, titans fan. Lemme ask u s omething. when u say, the only reason blackman lost was b/c they werent ready, or they showed up thinkin it would be an ez win. what is that? do u know what that is? cuz iknow what that is. IT IS AN EXCUSE. you are doing nuthing but making an excuse why yall lost. Look at franklin. You tellin me they just thought they would win? no. THEY GOT THEIR BUTTS WHOOPED.thats the bottom line. and i am sorry, but when u say that blackman is the best team in the rain, it makes u look like an idiot. riverdale hasnt lost in the rain. And when u say riverdale canceled cuz of the rain cuz they were scared or what ever, what exactly do u base that on? the fact that they run the ball a majority of the time. B/c the way u said it, made it seem like your implying they were a passing team. well news flash, they are not a passing team. you are just a fan that sits on the sidelines thinking that you have a clue of what ur talking about, but u really dont. Your ignorane is proven in your posts.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oline aren't you from oakland? why do you even care about who wins this game?.. ya'll are done for the season - give it a rest. SO WHAT if bhs didn't come ready for a saturday game - we lost. the only reason it was a saturday game in the first place was the riverdale needs the attendance and they knew they couldn't get it on a stormy friday night. BHS would have done the same thing.

To all those who argue on here, it's not making you look any better by throwing your opinions around here about a game that hasn't happened yet. If you want to know the score, the real score, goto the game - sit through 48 minutes of intense high school football, and look at the score board at the end of the game. You'll have your score, one will lose, the other will goto the Blue Cross Bowl.

Back to "softball" - i'm not saying the ralph stembridge was any worse than rico - actually i think he ran the 40 a little faster, its just that ralph couldn't cut as well as rico. Ralph King went to M.I.T. (motlow in tullahoma) to bring up his GPA i think. I think he's gonna try to get in MTSU or somewhere later on and play, which i hope he does - he did great last year. Anyways, how is Ralph Stembridge doing this year? Is he playing? How much - which position?

Just goto the game...Go blaze.

smallz

Onlineathlete, what are you talking about? Blackman is a good team. I do agree with you that is an excuse but all teams have them. I think who ever wins this game is going to be the 5a state champs. I think Maupin will have a great game because he has the power to run over anybody. I know you probably didnt see the run against Cookevill he had but he ran over about 5 players and kept on running. He is great and I do believe Blackmans running game will be on against Riverdale. As Price goes he is a good quarterback but he tries to force things in. Blackman needs to throw more with him because Blackman has over 50 attempts running in every game and Riverdale expects theem to do the same to them. So GO BLAZE!!!!!!!! :)

smallz......shut up. The only reason blackman is still in it is b/c they havent played riverdale yet.(sorry slim) They are gonna get beat. and i dont know why u asked who i cared win, i do care who wins. Just b/c my team aint in it dont mean i cant be interested in it still. Or is it a rule that you can only want one team to win, and after that you cant care what happens. That must be it. Either that, or your an idiot. You decide.

I never said you couldn't care who wins - but it's just the fact that you're over exhubrent about how bad blackman "stinks" as opposed to riverdale who seems spotless in the lose category, but as I remember, Blackman beat the team, pretty good, that handed riverdale it's only reg. season loss. And if you want me to say so, we didn't have Rico, for those of you who think we whined a lot about not having him. we beat them without him, they lossed. No one's whining. And why do you so badly want RHS to beat us, it wouldn't make you look any better. But then again, no one cares about oakland, riverdale didn't care that much about oakland, riverdale wants bhs blood. that's the new battle of the boro. so until you become coherent in your arguments...you shut up.

smallz

Guest BHSSportGuy

I know Spike McDaniel. The RHS Warriors have a great reason to have lost to them. Spike personally told me at church that they went into that game w/no preparation and it was one of those, oh who cares we'll win, type things. Then when Henry got hurt their spirits went way down cause that WAS their leader. At that point they gave up basically, just like any other team would. So we can't really use Lincoln Co. as an argument due to the fact of unusual circumstances.

ok, your obviously oblivious to old posts. if you look at my old post, i said i wanted blackman to win. I just dont think they can. Riverdale's defense is too strong, physical, and fast for blackman. I have played against both, and i know what i am talking about. Have u played against both??? DIDNT THINK SO. and i wanna know how u can say that nobody cares about oakland. enough people cared to come to our games every game this year. and how can u say that the bhs-rhs game is the new battle of the boro? b/c u beat us this year? that automatically makes yalls game the battle of the boro? as i recall, we kept our game close this year, yall got blown away. Maybe next year with siegel yall can have yalls own little version of battle of the boro. But how good a team is dont make it the battle, its the HISTORY. bhs aint got none. you and siegel will have a nice lil battle, but as for the real one, leave it to ohs-rhs.

I don't see why not?... people have argued that's why we lost the playoff game last year with RHS. We lost our QB, fullback and a linebacker which inevevitably cost us the lead and the game. Now i know when the star player is out, the moral goes down, but to use that as an excuse in the rhs/lincoln co. game this year is the exact same thing that happened to us. And yet we get yelled at by rhs and ohs people have said about how we whined about loosing the play off game last year.

But i guess because it's riverdale, it's ok... just like everything else...

smallz

Guest BHSSportGuy

I wasn't saying RHS has a reason, I'm just saying that yes there just like any other team, and yes, if BHS had gone into that game like they did, w/the same circumstances, then we'd lose too. I hate RHS w/a passion, so I'm not defending them. I'm just telling you what Spike told me as to the reason why they didn't play like they should. I'm not trying to defend them, I'm just saying we can't use the fact that we destroyed Lincoln Co. and RHS didn't as an argument to support us. It won't be the same at all. Trust me on this one. Peace.

If you wanted blackman to win, then you are being a little fair-weathered. Riverdale's defense is good, but they're not the best out there. They've been defeated. Just don't put them on a pedistle...they're too easily knocked down.

1, how would you know if i've played against them or now...you have no idea. so that's argument is dead based on not enough facts to back it up.

2, no one really cares about oakland as far as hey, they're a major concern for a state title...Hint your idea of a close game... it started whenever our coaches challeneged rhs's right to recruit... ever since then all they've wanted is revenge on bhs for calling their bluff. I know a lot of ppl at all schools who feel me on that. And your principal - nolan - who is going to seigal will want to battle ohs for the boro...

3, we beat you because we were better than you.

4, and why do you think they game was so close? because they didn't pay any attention to you guys until they busted out the 4th quarter heroics. and then they stomped you guys in 1 quarter.

5, the only way siegel will have a "battle" with us is if they take a lot of our kids... which they're not. because they're taking a lot of kids from oakland.. see that's how it gets started, school board takes kids to 2 different schools.. and there is a rivalry there... so it looks like seigal and oakland.

6, grow up

7, learn to argue

smallz