GP at Elizabethton

lawnman

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game. GP is a very talented team. Just got in foul trouble and had too many turnovers. They pretty much shut our big players down on outside.

Shut them down so much the entire team and coaching staff couldn't shake hands. What a joke.

i didn't see your coach and girls line up to shake hands.....it was an exciting game! Probably got caught up in the moment. No bad intentions I'm sure.

You're wrong. They did and that's no excuse. Teams all across the state lined up after wins. Maybe it was extra emotional for your coach since he'll be a goner after this year anyways. Wouldn't want the cheater to go out without a trip to state.

I figured you would go there. Hate it, your Fulton transfer didn't beat us like she said she would tonight. Maybe next year..... Oh yeah, y'all have fun playing softball!

This makes no sense? Like I said, was just a crappy move by the Elizabethton program. Maybe they'll learn from it.