Tates Creek Invitational (KY) Dec. 30th, 2016

scottyteater

I'm looking a fill a few spots in Tates Creek Invitational for next year. We are located in Lexington Kentucky.

With New Years Eve being on Saturday next season, we will be having it on Friday December 30th. This is a 16 man bracketed tournament.This past season it was a great tournament and I look for it to be again.

We had 7 top 25 teams , 5 which were top 5 including the state runner up. Last year it was packed with great kids.State placers by numbers were 1st-3, 2nd-5, 3rd-3, 4th-5, 5th-2, 6th-5, 7th-2, 8th-2.

We give 4" medals for champions, 3"for 2-4. 2 outstanding wrestler trophies,and the team champions get a set of medals for their team along with a banner from the tournament. I'm still getting teams together, but as of now I know we will have Cooper, Madison Cental, Harrison co, Ashland,and Henry Clay, all of which will be good teams. Also, we were completed at 6:30 this year. I also encourage teams to bring all extras. The tournament is varsity only, but I set a mat up in the Cafeteria for jv and have an official for it. This year all the extras got tons of matches and wrestled almost all day in there. The kids who were even in the tournament and maybe went 0-2 or 1-2 went over there and got matches as well. Please email me if interested.

Scotty Teater

Coachteater@yahoo.com

Tates Creek Wrestling