OLINEATHLETE SIGNING OFF

olineathlete

As most of you know if you have read any of my posts, I am a player for oakland high school. Or ,as it pains me to say, i was a player. Since my team is no longer in it, and i am a Senior, i feel that this is my time to exit the exciting world that is known as CoachT. I would like to thank all the fans that supported oakland through this year, but most of all, i would like to thank REGION4FAN. You are a true fan, and i thank you for being their for us through think and thin. No, no, this is not to say you have seen the end of me.But as oakland is no longer in it, i dont have much to say. you will see an occasional post, usually if it is about oakland ,but not alot. And so, as it is my time to leave, i would like to say, goodbye, and good luck to everybody still in it.

[Edited by olineathlete on 11-16-02 7:16P]

Guest region4fan

I can sum you up in 2 words....CLASS ACT!! You are a special young man and a tribute to Oakland football. I know what you are feeling. My son's playing days are over, and it still hurts me to see another Patriot wearing his jersey even now. Olineathlete...you are what football is all about...heart, soul, strength, desire, character,ability, and loyalty. I have never heard you blame a teammate or a coach in a loss. You get back on these boards ..win or lose.That is called sucking it up.That takes GUTS!! I admire you tremendously and will miss your insight. I hope to cross paths with you soon. I also hope that your football playing days are not over. You have what it takes to go to the next level if you choose to. Thanks again for your kind words to me.You are truly a remarkable young man and we will never be able to replace your heart at Oakland. MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!

i just wanna add that olineathlete has been great to everyone on this team. he has been patient with us underclassmen and gutsy on the playing field.he is a good leader for our team too. we are gonna miss ya . i hope i can be half the player you are next year. without you seniors we would never have gotten where we did. thanks, brother.

• 2 months later...

Olineathlete u a great guy!! im sorry that i missed this the first time. but i just wanted to tell u good luck with everything u do from here on out!!

and to u Region4fan.... just a question. when did your son play for Oakland? what was his number?? and if u want to give it to me what was his name?? i have always wondered why u were such a deticated fan to Oakland and now i know!! but i was just wonderin!! but til next time have a good day!! :):):o:D:)

oh yeah online... i have something to tell u and when i found out i laughed!! im not sure if u want me to say anything on there!! so give me your e~mail address usless u don't mind if i say it on here!! here is a clue.... i was talkin to my little sis and i asked he who u were. and she said that u did something to her and my mom is goin to do it back to u!! if u don't know what im talkin about e~mail me or leave your address for me!! my coacht address is not work right now!!

[Edited by 99ALLTHEWAY on 2-6-03 1:18A]