Cumberland County

thekeg55

Guest williamD

I heard the same thing, but only have a bunch of wild country boys there with a crazy man for a coach. I understand their crowd gives teams with black kids a hard time when they play there. Cleveland and them had a fight last year there and the coach from cumberland was ejected and ripped tie and shirt off. Would love to watch game there if A-E -or Howard-Brainerd were there.

The Jets will give almost everybody they play this year a run for their money. They are a tough and competitive team coached by a rising star in Mike Buck.Although CHase Burnett is gone lets not forget about the like of Danny Cunby,Brandon Houston, and last but not least tough and gritty guard Denis Gilpin. They will be tough and competive so watch out for them this season.......P.S. that was a bit of a cheap shot on the fans there.....I would like to see some proof on them discriminating against African-American Players.......If you cant prove it then shut up

Sure you all beat Clinton in a scrimmage. Guess how many foul calls Clinton had compared to you all. 25-13...too bad the Dragons get screwed in a scrimmage. Don't you think? Oh yeah, CLinton is a top team in the state, you all know that. It was JUST A SCRIMMAGE. Dont get it twisted. I bet your coaches fired all your heades up to make yall believe yall had just accomplished some great feat...didnt he? Come on back down to THE DRAGON DEN and play them in a real game. 85-70 is what im predicting. Oh yeah...be on time this time..PLEASE!!!