Region 4-4a

Of course it was. Just like it was Peyton Mannings decision to attend UT.....after he was recruited. But here is the deal...you and I are not going to agree. If it was another team doing what Osteen and OConnor are doing you would be crying foul but I do not want to spend another season discussing what is obvious to every coach around but is blind to you and other MC/Giles supporters. So I guess we have to agree to disagree and if I make comments know they are not towards you and vice versa!

I know they are not directed towards me. I know the kid came to Marshall County after Christmas break last year. Transferred within the rules of the TSSAA. How is Spring Hill looking this year?

I know they are not directed towards me. I know the kid came to Marshall County after Christmas break last year. Transferred within the rules of the TSSAA. How is Spring Hill looking this year?

It is really hard to tell. I think we have a chance of being pretty good but my main concern is the line. Granted I have not seen them in action but I just don't remember them returning many good sized lineman. Skill wise we should be pretty good as usual. Coach E is very organized but I am with holding my opinion until I actually see the team play.

Should no doubt be an improved bunch, Wade did you get a chance to observe the QB play?

Just for a little bit. Had seen film on him before and came away as impressed as I was when I saw the tape. These coaches will no doubt continue to help him grow and develop as he matures this season and the next.

We're ramping up our coverage of GCHS footbaw this season on WKSR. Should be a really fun season. Cannot wait to get underway.

Just for a little bit. Had seen film on him before and came away as impressed as I was when I saw the tape. These coaches will no doubt continue to help him grow and develop as he matures this season and the next.

We're ramping up our coverage of GCHS footbaw this season on WKSR. Should be a really fun season. Cannot wait to get underway.

I agree. This kid can really throw the ball. Great size, arm and very smart. I'm really glad Flippo hung around and is still on the coaching staff. I think he is a really good QB coach and offensive play caller. I look for the Bobcats to turn some heads quickly this season. Also looking forward to hearing Bobcat football on the radio here in a few weeks. You guys do a great job!

Why does WKSR not even pick up in minor hill?

I just don't see why I couldn't listen to a game when I am 15 mins from the station. I had to listen to the game on a lewisburg station that is 40 mins away

I heard that the Gentlemans Establishments located beside the I-65 has a device that scrambles signals so maybe that has something to do with it.☺ï¸