Region 4-4a

Coaching-Equal

Offense-Equal

Special Teams-kicker page everything else MC

Athletes-MC

Defense-BIG time MC

Team Speed-BIG time MC

Saying coaching and offense is equal is like saying the same for UT Bams... This game goes a lot like last year except page doesn't score as much and MC dominates even more.. Remember you said they are ewual MC boat races those soft kids from Williamson county..

Saying coaching and offense is equal is like saying the same for UT Bams... This game goes a lot like last year except page doesn't score as much and MC dominates even more.. Remember you said they are ewual MC boat races those soft kids from Williamson county..

Those thug kids from MC may very well do that. Real question is will they boat race the soft kids from catholic. I think Osteen is a good coach and all but when you have athletes like he has had the last couple years just about anyone wins with those kids. True coaching does more with less which is what they have done in my opinion.

Those thug kids from MC may very well do that. Real question is will they boat race the soft kids from catholic. I think Osteen is a good coach and all but when you have athletes like he has had the last couple years just about anyone wins with those kids. True coaching does more with less which is what they have done in my opinion.

Thug kids? Really?

Way way out of line, soft and "thug" as you call it isn't even a comparison, man you are really bad at comparisons. You are not even worth arguing with now... But even look at your bad analogies, true coaching is what Matthews is doing at cathloic? Really? or if anyone wins with athletic kids then how come the coaches before Osteen wasn't? Or how come Giles is back competive now? I'm sorry for not being sorry but your opinion just really isn't needed here if you think MC kids or any athletic kids for that matter are just thugs.. Soft in my opinion is what UT's Oline looked like vs Bama last Saturday, or when Page lined up across from MC last season, my prediction is it will be the same this year and that hurts your feelings enough to call kids that? Come on man

Edited by justagoodoleboy

Just giving "ole boy" dose of his own ignorance

Really? I mean MC did dominate Page last year and if I'm correct Page is in Williamson county.. I believe, me by myself that Pages team was soft in the game vs MC, you or anyone else may not believe that and that's fine.. But what in the world is your reason for calling MC kids thugs? We are all waiting on your explanation...

Maybe MCs team worked harder in the offseason, practice, film room and preparation to beat Page the way they did, but not in your genius theory no way that could've happened right? Knox Catholic sure did do some of those to beat MC the way they did in the Semis last year and you haven't heard many if any MC supporters making excuses about that or making theories up as you do. Maybe you just need put all of this negative energy you spew off towards Spring Hill and help their underachieving program rise up from the mediocrity that they dwell in, it's probably not the kids there fault at all but the leadership and adults that support the team... That is if they have the same way of bright thinking about kids that you do. Go Tigers

Really? I mean MC did dominate Page last year and if I'm correct Page is in Williamson county.. I believe, me by myself that Pages team was soft in the game vs MC, you or anyone else may not believe that and that's fine.. But what in the world is your reason for calling MC kids thugs? We are all waiting on your explanation...

Maybe MCs team worked harder in the offseason, practice, film room and preparation to beat Page the way they did, but not in your genius theory no way that could've happened right? Knox Catholic sure did do some of those to beat MC the way they did in the Semis last year and you haven't heard many if any MC supporters making excuses about that or making theories up as you do. Maybe you just need put all of this negative energy you spew off towards Spring Hill and help their underachieving program rise up from the mediocrity that they dwell in, it's probably not the kids there fault at all but the leadership and adults that support the team... That is if they have the same way of bright thinking about kids that you do. Go Tigers

For some reason I thought Marshall and Page were tied at 24 before a couple TO's happened but could be wrong. And I like how you give yourself and other parents credit for turning that program around. I said most any coach would win with those athletes. McCurry or what ever his name sure did. As far as SH we will get there. I personally think the OC who is still the same guy as last needs to go. Since you don't like the word thug maybe the word enabling is a much better word for the MC faithful. That is exactly what they do

Hey Boo freaking Who you are ignorant to call our Marshall County Tigers thugs! I've been apart of Tiger football for 46 years... yeah I'm a 46 year old adult and I would like you to come meet me and tell me about my " thugs"... When we played Springhill last week and your player acted like a jerk against Father Ryan and against MC ...yep I was at both games... that player actually apologized for his actions after our game which I thought was very classy of him( I'm not going call out a kids name or number on here because they are KIDS)...But for you to call us thugs is WAY OUT IF LINE! We may not be the richest county in fact we do more with less around here... but our boys had 22 players taking honors classes and making straight A's.... plus 25-40 more with B honor roll... none of them have been in trouble ... So you want to start a war of words you better be ready... nobody's perfect but geez grow up! I personally am around these boys day in and out everywhere we go people tell me how respectful they are... churches feed them sometimes and they are all bragged on for their manners.. now you need to learn manners! I'm proud of the MARSHALL COUNTY TIGERS!!!