HevyRevy imposter

Wanted to remind everyone of the guy last year who was posing as HevyRevy from Dresden. He is back. You can tell the difference because his avatar is spelled "Heavy" instead of Hevy. Guess he didn't get the clue last year that it wasn't appreciated. He has posted on the Henry co jamboree thread. If you see him elsewhere know it is a troll.

• Upvote 1

Guest hevyrevy1611

Haha. Or oh no.. Here we go again? Imitation is sincerest form of flattery I have heard, but is it always? THANK YOU BigPurple for having my back. See what I miss when I am away? Ha!

Guest hevyrevy1611

Haha. Or oh no.. Here we go again? Imitation is sincerest form of flattery I have heard, but is it always? THANK YOU BigPurple for having my back. See what I miss when I am away? Ha! Dude added me as a friend too. May need to see how to unadd or block. Don't know how but I'll learn. I hope.

Edited by hevyrevy1611

Haha. Or oh no.. Here we go again? Imitation is sincerest form of flattery I have heard, but is it always? THANK YOU BigPurple for having my back. See what I miss when I am away? Ha! Dude added me as a friend too. May need to see how to unadd or block. Don't know how but I'll learn. I hope.

Your welcome HR. He posted some on the Milan thread on the 3A/4A board. I remembered him from last year and it was really uncool. Hopefully he won't be back.