Whitwell @ Grundy

Jackets86

7 fumbles and an interception are unacceptable..whitwell had 3 honest drives and that's it we gave them everything else..defense doesn't look bad just have no offense to support em..and to beat it all they just gave up the will to play in the 3rd quarter..it's gonna be a long season for Grundy I still don't believe whitwell was 29 points better then us we just killed ourselves..sure hope coach Tate can get these boys to hold on to the ball and instead of carrying it around like a loaf of bread

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackets86, idk what game you watched but the only reason it was close for a half was due to 2 turnovers by Whitwell. Grundy had 7 total to Whitwell 2. Tate and company got out coached again. Tigers will be just fine. Grundy scored on a KO return and on the backups, if not for that they would have been shutout.

Had nothing to do with being out coached had everything to do with 7 turnovers and whitwell able to capitalize on them..

Someone's drinking the Tate Kool-Aid!!!

Ain't nobody drinkin Tate kool aid..if the qb ain't gonna read the defense what's the point in keeping him there? There was massive holes on the left side of the field and we just kept running to the right..would have had a lot better evening if the qb would have kept the ball instead of hand it off every time the DE crashes we would have done better

Well the game I just watched seemed like the ole stuff just a different year. Tate coaches the most unorganized team I've seen on the mountain in years. I hate it for our kids and our county. Coach Tate was very impressive during his one year middle school stint but what a lot of people forget is he had one player that was faster, stronger, and bigger than everyone else and it makes a difference at the age but not now.

Well the game I just watched seemed like the ole stuff just a different year. Tate coaches the most unorganized team I've seen on the mountain in years. I hate it for our kids and our county. Coach Tate was very impressive during his one year middle school stint but what a lot of people forget is he had one player that was faster, stronger, and bigger than everyone else and it makes a difference at the age but not now.

Give him three more years they are just young! LOL (Teams in the valley hope he stays)

I think Tate would be a heck of a middle school/ Liftle league coach

Very disappointed tonight. I sit close to the press box and the coaches are not even on the same page. They are up in the box blaming other coaches. I really hate this for my alma mater. Hats off to Whitwell. Yes, if you had not fumbled, etc--that is part of the game and to do it that many times---UNORGANIZED. A sick, jacket fan tonight!