Upperman at Cookeville Week 1

daddykriley

Hey UpperCumberlandMan, you in the closet upperman fan,hope your there tonight to see the butt kicking. Also I find it hilarious that you think one linebacker being injured had anything to do with that second half. If you're a fan of a team don't shy from it just because they're not known for their successful programs. It's okay man I'm a huge Titans fan and they're not very good but I don't act like I'm not a huge Titans fan. Just do you! Good luck to all teams tonight it's finally here, got to love it!

#fearthestash

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...Maynord only won 9-10 games a year over 14 years at SC. He had 2 semis and a few quarters appearances. Several region or district titles. SC's facilities were awful when he came there. SC usually had close to if not the smallest enrollment in their region or district in all of those years. They rarely finished lower than 2nd in the region. Herrin has done a good job at the U. I would take Maynord over him anytime.

Maynard came after Rankin, SC was not in poor shape football wise, maybe facility wise. And its way to early to say Herron or Maynard.....think about 6 years ago, predicting 3 straight years 2nd round or higher in the playoffs for anyone at Baxter would have got you laughed at. 

Maynard came after Rankin, SC was not in poor shape football wise, maybe facility wise. And its way to early to say Herron or Maynard.....think about 6 years ago, predicting 3 straight years 2nd round or higher in the playoffs for anyone at Baxter would have got you laughed at.

Maynord was over 10 years after Rankin. Lol There were 2 coaches inbetween. The program was in dismal shape. Edited by Antwan

I could see the Cookeville area adding another high school. Do you know of any real talk of this or is it just Rumour / speculation?

No. There's no speculation on it and it won't happen anytime soon. When CHS gets completely full they'll just funnel more kids to Upperman & Monterey. Already have one of the west side Cookeville elementary schools (Cane Creek) directed towards Upperman Middle. Maybe even Sycamore Elementary too, not sure about that one.

Edited by THE SQUAD