Shelbyville at Giles Week 2

JAFO

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was holding.Shelbyville is a good well coached ball team.And they got some big boys.Hats off to them.The Bobcats need a little O line work and they will be alright.

Okay, never saw a flag or the signal. I guess I was too occupied with excitement to notice. They were a very good team. Had we played the first three quarters I don't think it would've been close. Definitely the best game I've seen in a long time. Oh, and it was nice to have the crowd involved again as well.

Okay, never saw a flag or the signal. I guess I was too occupied with excitement to notice. They were a very good team. Had we played the first three quarters I don't think it would've been close. Definitely the best game I've seen in a long time. Oh, and it was nice to have the crowd involved again as well.

Agreed.Atmosphere the last two weeks best I've seen in two years.

Some things we discovered friday night. 

When you play a defense that has players which can cover, receiver options 2, 3, and 4 need to make sure they ALWAYS fully run thier routes.

See the ball into your hands.

Whatever position you play on offense, block, block,block till the ball is well downfield from you.

ALWAYS wrap up on tackles.  shoulder bumps wont bring down a good player.  Make him drag you, if you must.

With a little time left in the third these Cats showed they could fight and made believers out of everybody watching and listening on both sides of the field.  When we start fighting like that from the opening kick.....were gonna have us one heckuva season.

Just remember, when all the little things are done right, the coaches run on Monday night!