Shelbyville at Giles Week 2

JAFO

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened to discussing the last game before moving on to next game.  Its like everyone is trying to hurry up and get to week 5.  Look past no one.  So far GC reminds me of teams from the past. Will like to see a closer game this week to see how focused we can stay.  Up by 35 you tend to relax.  Talent is there not sure how deep it goes yet. As far as Qb goes, after 1 game well satisfied.  I see no reason that OC cant have this kid where he had 2 others before him.  GO CATS!!!

What happened to discussing the last game before moving on to next game. Its like everyone is trying to hurry up and get to week 5. Look past no one. So far GC reminds me of teams from the past. Will like to see a closer game this week to see how focused we can stay. Up by 35 you tend to relax. Talent is there not sure how deep it goes yet. As far as Qb goes, after 1 game well satisfied. I see no reason that OC cant have this kid where he had 2 others before him. GO CATS!!!

I agree 100% but we had 3 good quarterbacks beforen him.And I'm not talking about last year either.

What happened to discussing the last game before moving on to next game.  Its like everyone is trying to hurry up and get to week 5.  Look past no one.  So far GC reminds me of teams from the past. Will like to see a closer game this week to see how focused we can stay.  Up by 35 you tend to relax.  Talent is there not sure how deep it goes yet. As far as Qb goes, after 1 game well satisfied.  I see no reason that OC cant have this kid where he had 2 others before him.  GO CATS!!!

Agree with ya, Spring Hill could be a sleeper. Edged Summit. Not bad way to start.