Congrats CPA-Coach G

Playerscoach

Good game Coach G. Wish we would have been more competitive but we have had both centerbacks and a HM out since before the scrimmages started and #19 just returned Saturday.

The result would still have been a W for you guys though. Should have been last year but you were unlucky.

Enjoyed watching Molly, Cece, Kayla and Meagan compete against #19. Those kids have played alot of games together so its neat to watch them go against each other.

Good luck to your team.

Congrats to CPA!! Ensworth played DCA earlier this year and had a big win as well!! Good luck to all!!

Lol.

Ensworth played DCA in a scrimmage where several kids didnt play and it was a "scrimmage". Playing kids all over the place and heavy minutes to those that wont play much at all is not a game setting. Scrimmages arent big wins by definition. Good exercise for some and fun yes.

I get what you're doing here but it's a little too obvious of a troll. :)

Good game Coach G. Wish we would have been more competitive but we have had both centerbacks and a HM out since before the scrimmages started and #19 just returned Saturday.

The result would still have been a W for you guys though. Should have been last year but you were unlucky.

Enjoyed watching Molly, Cece, Kayla and Meagan compete against #19. Those kids have played alot of games together so its neat to watch them go against each other.

Good luck to your team.

Thanks coach.  

#19 is a quality player who has some really nice strikes at goal.  The one left footer we had was just over the bar.

Sorry about the "dumping of the water cooler" after the game.  It was win 200 for me and the girls wanted to celebrate.  I hope that your team didn't take it in poor taste.  

Gotta say, your facilities are TOP NOTCH.  Would love to have that field here at CPA!

Good luck with your season!  Do you know where your daughter is headed for post high school?

Thanks coach.

#19 is a quality player who has some really nice strikes at goal. The one left footer we had was just over the bar.

Sorry about the "dumping of the water cooler" after the game. It was win 200 for me and the girls wanted to celebrate. I hope that your team didn't take it in poor taste.

Gotta say, your facilities are TOP NOTCH. Would love to have that field here at CPA!

Good luck with your season! Do you know where your daughter is headed for post high school?

I laughed at the water dumping. Congrats!!! My buddys, Omer, Thorn, Pascarella and Wegner all speak highly of you so I'm happy for the 200. You should have celebrated it.

Our little school does a great job with our surfaces. That pitch was laser graded and replanted about 18 months ago. The soil is so good on the river bottom its hard NOT to have a good surface. Lol

She said you complimented her after the game. Thank you for your kind words. Shes a sophomore so it's kinda hard to say. OB, Heather H, Gavin, Wes Hart, Coach Springthorpe, and coach Penske have showed interest. Playing ECNL has helped to an extent IMO. She just enjoys competing.

I wish you guys all the best and as always will follow your team. Best of luck and congrats on 200.