8AA 2016-2017

Belsnickel

I believe that Central plays York tomorrow in the 4/5 matchup and Smith plays Livingston. Who do you guys have in these games?

I think Central is still riding some momentum from the season and will beat York but its gunna be a barn burner. Central by 8

Smith is flying high right now and they will give LA a game but I think LA wins it by 12.

It is bold but CM is coming off a 15 point win, they're riding high, and already have a game played on that court. Macon has had a week off and hasn't played on that court yet.

This is paralysis by analysis.

It's not like MC has been playing bad basketball as of late. The layoff could have helped Macon instead of hurt them, and I don't see playing under the "bright lights" being a problem for MC. They have played in this gym before, who cares if they haven't been there in a year? The game is about buckets.  MC by 15+

This is paralysis by analysis.

It's not like MC has been playing bad basketball as of late. The layoff could have helped Macon instead of hurt them, and I don't see playing under the "bright lights" being a problem for MC. They have played in this gym before, who cares if they haven't been there in a year? The game is about buckets. MC by 15+

Fair enough. We'll see tonight.

I will say this MC has struggled to score against CM. I would think MC averages upper 60's to 70 points per game. Against CM they scores 43 & 54. I didn't see either game but that would support some difficulty scoring against them. Tech is not an easy gym to shoot in and score would tend to be lower and this to me would favor CM. I say MC by 5.