Farragut at Campbell County

saltnpepper

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow is all I can say about last night. Glad the admirals were able to win, was very concerned after the first couple drives of the game. Hopefully now we will get a little more respect from local media, but with those guys, does it really matter. We need some more Farragut people on here and that travel. Guess the cool weather and trip to Jacksboro was too much to overcome with the game being in tv.

Nice win for the Admirals, particularly with 2 key players out the entire 1st quarter.

I know how important he is to the defense, but it is pretty obvious that Hardin needs to be the feature tailback moving forward; his extra burst adds big play capability to the run game and he gets the tough yards in short yardage and goal line situations.

In addition, I know some dislike a 2 QB system, but I also wish Travis could work in occasional reps at QB; he has homerun speed and would present an additional (and somewhat different) challenge for the defense.