Farragut at Campbell County

saltnpepper

glad you could take a break from making fun of karns and join us..make sure you tune in thursday night too see what the ridge is going to half to deal with in week 10.

sounds like hog is pretty confident that CC going to win easy tonight.. let's just say CC losses to Farragut but beats OR who beat Farragut. Who is district Champs all would have 1Loss.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like hog is pretty confident that CC going to win easy tonight.. let's just say CC losses to Farragut but beats OR who beat Farragut. Who is district Champs all would have 1Loss.

space no were in my post did I say any of that..lol you must be a hillary supporter. How about go down too the AC catholic thread and tell them how young you all are..lol

space no were in my post did I say any of that..lol you must be a hillary supporter. How about go down too the AC catholic thread and tell them how young you all are..lol

I guess you told SS to tune in the game tonight to see what they are going to face week 10 not because your going to beat down Farragut....hmmm Lol sry I thought you was showing some confidence in the Cougars. I have no shame in who we lost to. They are very good teams. Should have won Hairitage. But every team in your district would have lost to the top teams AC lost to besides OR. Good luck tonight.....I'll show some Confidence in CC. I did say Farragut 28 CC 7 but I'll just say Farragut by 7.It is two overrated schools you know.... Edited by BEAMERBALLMAVERICK

I guess you told SS to tune in the game tonight to see what they are going to face week 10 not because your going to beat down Farragut....hmmm Lol sry I thought you was showing some confidence in the Cougars. I have no shame in who we lost to. They are very good teams. Should have won Hairitage. But every team in your district would have lost to the top teams AC lost to besides OR. Good luck tonight.....I'll show some Confidence in CC. I did say Farragut 28 CC 7 but I'll just say Farragut by 7.It is two overrated schools you know....

ok if that makes you feel better big guy,lol.lol your right and I'm wrong,on a side note tune in tonight and watch 2 overrated teams play win or lose both teams are going to the playoffs ..what about them mavs???lol.lol