DeKalb Co @ Grundy

Iceman2000

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not on the school board. I have attended previous meetings & it seemed the previous board hired and fired coaches, so they have a lot of power.

To the grundy county school board, you can't hire or fire, only vote on how the citizens spend there tax money. I'm tired of hearing how you're going to make a coaching change. Talk all you want guys you have zero authority.

I know the game ain't over and grundy is up 20-8 but y'all do realize that if Grundy gets one more region win were playoff bound..right now we're sittin 3rd in the region with a win over York and possibly smith were looking at 4-6 playoff birth the boys are playing better wouldn't surprise me to see Grundy go 6-4 next year and even hire then that year after that..

6-4 is the peak with the current head coach. He has all of 2 weeks experience outside the county playing or coaching football. Sorry no "hire" then 6-4 ....

I'm glad we have such an expert like you on this page..everybody has to start somewhere and I believe that in this region Grundy could easily win 8 games..but bein that your such the expert maybe you can take over the HC spot and show us what a real hc looks like..

I'm glad we have such an expert like you on this page..everybody has to start somewhere and I believe that in this region Grundy could easily win 8 games..but bein that your such the expert maybe you can take over the HC spot and show us what a real hc looks like..

For the record in this region Grundy won't win 8 games, cause Grundy plays 4 out of conference teams... Now they might win 5-6 games but never 8 in a region of 7. ;)

Edited by Grundyplayer