Sequatchie County vs Cannon Co

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha he ain't met Kyle cates #2 or #37 Hunter Davenport yet. They will knock your heads off. Davenport has broke his facemask 10 times or more this year from hitting people. Ain't the same Sequatchie team from last year. Our D is better not saying we will win but these boys will give it all they have. If we win our region and get to Notre Dame and play them at home these boys will be happy they made it to the 3rd round. Win or lose these boys have had a fantastic season.

BTW, those two fine young men are stud players but don't have the speed they will need if they get the opportunity to face the Irish

Speed is not everything in football. And they have speed. SP thought they would win cuz we didn't have speed and look what happened. But like I said you will more than likely beat us, well should with all them darn D1 players. But I guarantee Notre Dame will be hurting the next day. They'll be dreaming of #2 and 37. They can cover ground. Last years game we just had the wrong qb playing and being on a neutral field was a big difference for sequatchie. Maybe we can make a game out of it if we make it to y'all. Since we are slow and we suck so bad.

Speed is not everything in football. And they have speed. SP thought they would win cuz we didn't have speed and look what happened. But like I said you will more than likely beat us, well should with all them darn D1 players. But I guarantee Notre Dame will be hurting the next day. They'll be dreaming of #2 and 37. They can cover ground. Last years game we just had the wrong qb playing and being on a neutral field was a big difference for sequatchie. Maybe we can make a game out of it if we make it to y'all. Since we are slow and we suck so bad.

Well first of all my family has been in the valley for over 150 years so I actually do not hate everyone over there.  But boy I don't like that Layne feller and it ruins it for everyone else.

38 - 0 was not enough for me.  Tell ya what, we will spot y'all a touchdown this year if y'all make it to us.