Grundy@york

Jackets86

Grundy sits in a 3 way tie for 4th in the region..with a win Friday against York and a win against smith that would lock us in for the #4 seed in the playoffs which would be absolutely fine by me. My question is does Grundy come out firing on all cylinders against York and get the W? After two heart breaking loses to upperman and dekalb I feel like Grundy should easily beat York. Grundy could be sittin 3rd in the region if they would have been sittin 2nd or 3rd in the region with wins over upperman and dekalb..the boys are there just got to limit turnovers and penalties..the veer is the most turnover prone offense out there which makes me think we should have ran a different offense until we had the players to run the veer..what y'all think the score will be? Grundy 22-York 21

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They lost him week before upperman. Went from #2 team in total offense in 3a in the state to barely able to score. Upperman and Kingston game he was on the sideline in a knee brace. I'd heard when it first happen he'd be back this week but haven't heard if that's the case. I been working out of town this week.

They lost him week before upperman. Went from #2 team in total offense in 3a in the state to barely able to score. Upperman and Kingston game he was on the sideline in a knee brace. I'd heard when it first happen he'd be back this week but haven't heard if that's the case. I been working out of town this week.

Well maybe he will be back Ima try an make the trip up there gonna be a long bus ride I reckon

Well maybe he will be back Ima try an make the trip up there gonna be a long bus ride I reckon

Hope you have safe travels. Hopefully will be good game. I know I made the trip to Grundy last year it is a long ride for sure. I don't think you will have YAI over looking Grundy like I think they did last year. Hoping YAI comes out firing on all cylinders.

Hope you have safe travels. Hopefully will be good game. I know I made the trip to Grundy last year it is a long ride for sure. I don't think you will have YAI over looking Grundy like I think they did last year. Hoping YAI comes out firing on all cylinders.

I don't think upperman or dekalb over looked Grundy either just think that Grundy is finally starting to get the veer down..if they could limit some turnovers and some penalties they could have Beatin upperman and dekalb..if we are still in this region next year would not surprise me if Grundy was the 1st or 2nd in the region..just saying

I would love to see our boys get this win. Honestly we are our own enemy with all the turnovers and penalties and have been all season. I think whether Yorks quarterback is back will decide the outcome of this game.

The veer is the most turnover prone offense in football..if you don't have the right qb in place to run it you'll fumble all the time. And that's where we are right now but I do see Grundy being a threat to the region next year where ever we do end up. If it's in the signal region signal is down and looks to be down for a while. East ridge and Howard would be the two toughest games right now and could really go either way. If we stayed in the dekalb region I really see us finishing 1st or 2nd in the region..