Grundy@york

Jackets86

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those kids are the ones suffering from all of this. The coach places blame on the kids. Our kids aren't prepared like surrounding counties. The practices are a joke! I'm hoping we can have a fresh face next year bc we have some great players.

Terrible game for grundy again. 1-9 but they deserve everything coming to them. I really do hate it for the kids.

You hit the nail on the head. Kids are the least worried about now. The Melton's have taken over. Our football program from peewee up is in shambles...these same high school coaches assist or coach pee wee as well. 1 win is all we will get yet again. There was a great excuse floating around that I also heard yet again...Bryant's kids he coach are almost gone and then Casey can coach. Next year is the good year & the next the middle school champs are Srs. Middle school success for us didn't help with high school success at all. Whoever does the hiring/firing...let's get someone for our kids.

Kids?? We dont care about the kids up here. Friends and kinfolk is the norm here. Looks like we are heading to another 1 win year in Meltonville!!!!

The problem is he is so full of HIMself. Not our kids. The sidelines are an embarrassment. From how they don't dress alike, to how they act. He probably still believes the kids I think he once called them "having a losers limp" that he can win without. It gives me chills to think how good we could've been with Holland, Hampton boys, Mainord, Lawson, Fouch and Sanders...I've probably missed more. Also, kids don't want to play for him, but they love the game so they play. Losing is not fun & that's all we do with this staff. We are a laughing stock of surrounding counties. I foresee more kids leaving to join a better sports program & I don't blame them. We are still crying that Vic is recruiting our kids, Mathis is recruiting our kids, Tommy Layne is recruiting our kids...these kids are not getting recruited. They want to leave...bottom line!

He's been a joke. Look how unorganized the sidelines are. There are so many athletes that won't play for him. Wonder if he still thinks he can win without the Hampton bros and Holland.

Edited by bwhite1965

There hasn't been a Bryant kid on his roster since he got the job because they all quit besides Castro(who is his best player). He's the losers limp. He quit the Bryant's as their OL coach because wanted to bash them on here and on Friday nights. He was a wanna be in his playing career and now coaching career. I've been told by several players that he brags so much about when he played and that if he played now he'd whipped them all over the field. BY FAR THE MOST COCKY MAN IVE BEEN AROUND. Also all those middle school kids he had on that undefeated team are wanting to leave him so that should speak volumes about what kind of person he is.