Grundy@york

Jackets86

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember him even playing football. What year did he play? I've been a supporter many, many years but don't recall him playing. I remember him getting on here bashing the Bryant's after he quit them. The Bryant's didn't win every game, but were competitive and he is almost at the top on winning % at GCHS. I'm not sure if they were the best coaches, but the way those young men carried themselves were superb.

There hasn't been a Bryant kid on his roster since he got the job because they all quit besides Castro(who is his best player). He's the losers limp. He quit the Bryant's as their OL coach because wanted to bash them on here and on Friday nights. He was a wanna be in his playing career and now coaching career. I've been told by several players that he brags so much about when he played and that if he played now he'd whipped them all over the field. BY FAR THE MOST COCKY MAN IVE BEEN AROUND. Also all those middle school kids he had on that undefeated team are wanting to leave him so that should speak volumes about what kind of person he is.

I don't remember him even playing football. What year did he play? I've been a supporter many, many years but don't recall him playing. I remember him getting on here bashing the Bryant's after he quit them. The Bryant's didn't win every game, but were competitive and he is almost at the top on winning % at GCHS. I'm not sure if they were the best coaches, but the way those young men carried themselves were superb.

Exactly.. no one remembers him playing besides him. Jackets86 there is no evidence that we should support him. You always claim we are young but what's your excuse after next season. But careful because the same dog you are petting will bite you when given a chance!!!

Exactly.. no one remembers him playing besides him. Jackets86 there is no evidence that we should support him. You always claim we are young but what's your excuse after next season. But careful because the same dog you are petting will bite you when given a chance!!!

They are young majority are sophomores and freshman..