Morristown West at Daniel Boone

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has happened to Boone?

Boone lost to Elizabethton 14-6, and then to Science Hill 19-14.   In both games our QB was hurt and without him our offense sputters.     Not saying we would have won both those games with QB in but very likely.    That would have put us at 5-0 heading into Sevier Co.     So after the Science Hill game the team just fell apart.    I have no idea why.    Back to a lot of penalties, nobody can make a tackle, no intensity, no blocking, etc.

This West game is going to get real ugly real fast

Boone lost to Elizabethton 14-6, and then to Science Hill 19-14. In both games our QB was hurt and without him our offense sputters. Not saying we would have won both those games with QB in but very likely. That would have put us at 5-0 heading into Sevier Co. So after the Science Hill game the team just fell apart. I have no idea why. Back to a lot of penalties, nobody can make a tackle, no intensity, no blocking, etc.

This West game is going to get real ugly real fast

I was surprised at the East score. But West sure can't afford to walk in thinking it will be a cakewalk. Boone has usually given us a game.

And it's game day. Hoping West can set the tone early. Letting Boone hang around is dangerous.

Let Boone hang around???          I can promise you that Boone is going to keep this game very close....  until the opening kickoff, and then things go south quickly.      In case I can't get to the internet tonight let me say congratulations to West, no excuses over here, we just simply lost to a better team.     Go out and represent R15A well in the playoffs.