Big D and Dice

Shadrick69

Yeah, Dallas and I decided not to play basketball this year because of baseball and other reasons, like Drew was saying the guy who transferred to Grace was a freshman who was on JV. Our starting point guard from last year is still here(Drew). Good luck to the guys on the team, no one is giving ya'll a chance so there's no pressure. Just go out and have fun.

Guest Eagle33

well dallas and dice i seen yall play bball a few times and yall need to quit. yall was just plain out sorry. now it is ok to go down the court and shoot a 3 everytime tyler but you need to actually hit 1 of them. as for you dallas you wasnt that good to be your size and have your speed. major waste of talent. i think yall just got scared of us. the valley of praise eagles. you must have heard about me cause i play point guard for the valley of praise eagles and i was planning on making your whole team look stupid this year. i dont think we play yall anyways though so it really doesnt matter. and as far as baseball goes i have heard that dallas is pretty good but as far as you go tyler i hear you are a little funny. and i dont mean haha ;)

And just who might this be, eagle? C'mon, tell us who you are. Were you implying that I should be playing football by saying I was a waste of talent b/c of my size and speed? I've been told that several times. I'm not really cut out to be a bball player anyway. Now, if I was 6'8, it'd be a different story. I hope you were kidding by saying Tyler is a little "funny" in baseball. I know for a fact that several college coaches are looking at him with much interest. His work ethic has really gone up a lot over the past year, and it has shown.

Is Valley of Praise even a school? Where do you REALLY go? Grace?

Shadrick-I'll see ya when baseball season swings around. Only three more months!

Drew, good luck to you, CAAACK, and the rest of the team. Throw one down for me...bones.