Bruceton

Guest BigK114

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pitw,

I'll give it to U straight. SLS gave the correct directions but its is a 2-lane and dark, very good chance of hitting a deer, this way U R about 1hr. 20 mins from Bruceton. Exit 87 is hwy 70 from Jackson to Huntingdon it 2 is only a 2-lane and hilly and a lot of curves and your chance of a kill is better than opening day. Here U R about 47 mins from Bruceton. Please talk 1-40 to exit 108 the sign will say "Parkers Cross Roads, Huntingdon, Lexington" that is Hwy 22 a divide 4-lane, 2 huntingdon. at Huntingdon follow signs to hwy 70e they will say Camden.This take U 6 miles 2 Hollow Rock,another 2 miles your at the school.It at the Hollow Rock-Bruceton City limits they joint there. It is 4.5 miles longer 2 go this way than Exit 87 (hwy 70), but the same time in driving. I-40 to Exit 108 Cause your Mama Loves U and if U have any brothers & sisters I'm sure they do 2!

lol - that was hilarious and very thorough :)

I have this mental picture of the refs doing the coin toss and crazed deer jumping into the stands and mauling a USJ fan. I will make sure and sit up high to avoid the wildlife.

I played there about 100 years ago so I am looking for to the first return trip to Bruceton Central.

Thanks again.

I work in Jackson, but, but, but, I don't live their!@ Country folks not only give good directions but have hit a few of them short haired critters. They do a lot of damage 2 a automobile! I 2 will B at the game. The bowling ball closest 2 the action on the field!!

[Edited by chippy on 11-20-02 8:09P]

Guest brucetonmarshal

ill be ther wearin a gray hooded weater and my younger brother will be next to me, we will be on the bruceton side unless usj wins we will go congradulate thier fans

pitw - Did you play FB at USJ? If so, when did you play? Since it also seems like 100 years since I played for the Bruins, I thought there might be an outside chance that I know who you are. Chances are, however, that my playing days predate even yours. Man, I'm getting old.

Well, what a coincidence! I played OLB and blocking back on that same team as a junior. We weren't quite as successful my senior year, lol. Though some jokingly refer to me as "Eddie" or "Ed", I'm not the great Ed Hunt. However, my name IS Hunt. Happen to live in Nashville now after a little time out in Tulsa, OK. It's great that my job allows me to hit these message boards occasionally. I try to keep up with the alma mater and FB program as best as I can and this is one way to do it. I made it to the CPA game this year, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to get to Bruceton tomorrow night.

Now, who might you be?