McMinn Central at Scott

TheOgre78

Guest Fall101

yea we have been there 2 of the last 3 years it is a long trip the other trip was to fulton which was no fun! we need the trip to northview

I agree!! What's the prediction on the 2nd round?

I agree!! What's the prediction on the 2nd round?

well if you win this game your 2nd round game will be alcoa that is tough.if you lose this one you have elizibethton then cak.i think scott can beat elizibethon and would have a good shot at a smithless cak .i might be wrong on betsy if they are much improved from last year.mcminn central must be improved alot from last year there game with notre dame made me believe they have a shot with betsy to.just opinion though and mine is wrong alot of the time

well if you win this game your 2nd round game will be alcoa that is tough.if you lose this one you have elizibethton then cak.i think scott can beat elizibethon and would have a good shot at a smithless cak .i might be wrong on betsy if they are much improved from last year.mcminn central must be improved alot from last year there game with notre dame made me believe they have a shot with betsy to.just opinion though and mine is wrong alot of the time

Tough road either way!

Tough road either way!

that is true. i wish the playoffs were set up differant to where we would not have to meet teams in our own district iwish we could play teams from district 3 and 4.mcminn has already beat the team from those that i thought would be the best.oneida is another school from scott county that is in the same boat they might be a top 6 or7 team in the state in single a but they will run into greenback early in the playoffs

that is true. i wish the playoffs were set up differant to where we would not have to meet teams in our own district iwish we could play teams from district 3 and 4.mcminn has already beat the team from those that i thought would be the best.oneida is another school from scott county that is in the same boat they might be a top 6 or7 team in the state in single a but they will run into greenback early in the playoffs

I have said this for years.  Should not have to run into region team until semis or championship game.  I think final 4 and Championship games should be held at MTSU then Cookville.  There have been several years top 2 teams were in same region.

Guest Fall101

Fellers after researching and talking to people. I believe that the loser of this game may be in the better boat. If you lose and go to E Town and win then you have CAK. If you win and go to Northview and win then you have dreaded Alcoa. CAK without their starting QB will still be a tough game at their place but it's better than Alcoa.

Fellers after researching and talking to people. I believe that the loser of this game may be in the better boat. If you lose and go to E Town and win then you have CAK. If you win and go to Northview and win then you have dreaded Alcoa. CAK without their starting QB will still be a tough game at their place but it's better than Alcoa.

My thoughts exactly lol. That'll be the excuse from the losing team.

My thoughts exactly lol. That'll be the excuse from the losing team.

i will not make any excuse i don't want to drive home from elizibethton next week i want to go to northview losing friday night might give you a better chance to lastlonger in playoffs but both roads lead to alcoa this sr class needs   2 wins to be the class with the most wins in scott high history i say i would just soon get one this friday

i will not make any excuse i don't want to drive home from elizibethton next week i want to go to northview losing friday night might give you a better chance to lastlonger in playoffs but both roads lead to alcoa this sr class needs   2 wins to be the class with the most wins in scott high history i say i would just soon get one this friday

except for the drive up there elizibethton has the nicest place we have ever played at.