Smith County vs Grundy County

zoneread56

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 and 18. GC you scored a whopping 149 points last year, and this year 113. Jackets you also gave up close to 450 points. Coaches the numbers where better last year, how do you explain that. I can NO coaching. Grundy it will be awhile before you guys ever compete. The coaches need to go,the school bored is a joke. Grundy I see a terrible future, but you guys wanted it so you can deal with it. I promise you know one feels sorry for you.

Tate had a few supporters to get him hired. Most of those people have within a year left going to another school or simply quitting bc of Tate. I was just astonished with the name of coaches who wanted to come coach at Grundy bc the pay isn't very good. We decided to go with a hometown middle school coach that had one successful year. Coaching middle school and high school are totally different & now those that wanted him see that. I've said it on other posts, but really Nick Saban wouldn't have gotten the GC head coaching job. That might draw some laughter, but it's true. Tate walks around so conceited. I understand confidence, but this is different. He is NOT a role model for young men. The numerous, numerous things that have occurred in the locker room with 90% covered up by Principal Rueghling at the time. The way he talks to the kids is demeaning. The sad thing for our kids is they will not remove him with his family/friends in charge. It will be the same results next year I believe. I'm sure he knows he's on the hot seat and will schedule the weakest teams he can find, but that won't get him better. I'm trying to find the link a feller showed me where of ALL the public football teams in TN they have us being like 10 from the bottom. The Chandler Morrison guy from Sequatchie County writing articles about how we are underrated---you got a laugh from many of folks. These same kids with different leadership would've won more game the past 2 years. It's past time for a coaching change. If any of you GC parents, community want a change start calling Kinsey. She won't can him, but at least she will know how we feel. Our kids are not being thought of though if they give him another year. Jackbacker, you need to do these kids a favor and give it up. Jackets86, being his best friend and all, you are not even supporting him as of late...have a heart to heart with him over some cold ones.

2 and 18. GC you scored a whopping 149 points last year, and this year 113. Jackets you also gave up close to 450 points. Coaches the numbers where better last year, how do you explain that. I can NO coaching. Grundy it will be awhile before you guys ever compete. The coaches need to go,the school bored is a joke. Grundy I see a terrible future, but you guys wanted it so you can deal with it. I promise you know one feels sorry for you.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. All everyone wants to do on this mountain is talk about change but no one wants to help or step up and be involved in making any. That's how come things are like they are now and being ran by the one family. We all sit back and let it get this way. We heard about change during election time and now the new board is in place so let's see if they stick to the word CHANGE that got them elected. Or are they gonna get corrupt just like the rest. I guess time will tell. My suggestion is if your sick of things grab your phone up and start calling your elected members that wanted change and let them know how you feel numbers speaks volumes. You can bet I will.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. All everyone wants to do on this mountain is talk about change but no one wants to help or step up and be involved in making any. That's how come things are like they are now and being ran by the one family. We all sit back and let it get this way. We heard about change during election time and now the new board is in place so let's see if they stick to the word CHANGE that got them elected. Or are they gonna get corrupt just like the rest. I guess time will tell. My suggestion is if your sick of things grab your phone up and start calling your elected members that wanted change and let them know how you feel numbers speaks volumes. You can bet I will.

You are correct but if you have kids in the system and complain not good for them. I think they will be more players leave next week, December break or summer

Yes, I've heard some suppose to enroll at another high school next week. Kids will suffer if you complain and if you don't. A change has to be made.

Why not change back to 5-5 would like to see that again. At least teams had to prepare for our offense then not just look to the next week like they do now.

Where is that great A.D that made this hire? If Tate wants to be equal to Bryant he now has to win 8 for the next three seasons.