Ooltewah vs campbell county RD-1

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't gotten to post or see many games in awhile. I know that that the Cougars have played pretty well for the most part. They have had problems catching some balls, but I think if that big offensive line gets going on Friday the Cougars will roll! I have been impressed with how well they have kept the ball on the ground. I think if the Cougars RUN THE FOOTBALL then they come out on top! Will be a fun start to the playoffs!

Does # 3 ever run the ball for CC?

Just watched the local news and supposedly,we DON'T have a superstar receiver?.... hahaha

No he is not a superstar because the offense doesn't feature him. Does he have superior talent? Yes! But a superstar has the killer stats and name recognition and with the Owls offense, that status just won't happen.

It will be interesting to see what sort of mark 7-11 will leave on this postseason...

Ooltewah speed should be the key on offense..........as far the defense goes,since campbell county is so big if we can keep them at 3-5 yds gains all night and not have our DBs making tackles past LBs,we should be fine,and our OL-DL is pretty big too.It should be a good game and hopefully owls will come out on top.Owls 42-14 pulling away late 4th qtr? special teams are big in playoffs

Ooltewah speed should be the key on offense..........as far the defense goes,since campbell county is so big if we can keep them at 3-5 yds gains all night and not have our DBs making tackles past LBs,we should be fine,and our OL-DL is pretty big too.It should be a good game and hopefully owls will come out on top.Owls 42-14 pulling away late 4th qtr? special teams are big in playoffs

Hope we don't have to Punt much...I haven't seen us hit a good one all season.