Ooltewah vs campbell county RD-1

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be hard for coach Price to win at CC after this year.Talent drops way down.Do you think Price Twins will look to coach elsewhere next year? They will prob be a coaching change at Clinton maybe Oak Ridge.....

Why would they leave a place that's winning games and they never have to worry about their jobs? Clinton? Are you serious? They'll win more games next year at CC than Clinton will in 4 years. Oak Ridge? No way. They win just as many games per year and go just as far in playoffs as OR. There's a lot to be said for coaching at a place that you've brought to prominence. They could go 1-9 the next five years and still be safe. Just like Gilliam at AC. I think he's had three straight 3-7 seasons. You don't hear of him in trouble do you? Same deal for Justin at CC.

As for next season? Your right, they lose a lot this year, but they have Aton of soph and juniors, the qb is back. I'd say they go 6-4 next year. That's pretty good for a rebuild season. If their gonna be really down you'll know it, because AC will call and try and schedule a home and home. If the call is made, CC might be down more than I thought. Lol

Why would they leave a place that's winning games and they never have to worry about their jobs? Clinton? Are you serious? They'll win more games next year at CC than Clinton will in 4 years. Oak Ridge? No way. They win just as many games per year and go just as far in playoffs as OR. There's a lot to be said for coaching at a place that you've brought to prominence. They could go 1-9 the next five years and still be safe. Just like Gilliam at AC. I think he's had three straight 3-7 seasons. You don't hear of him in trouble do you? Same deal for Justin at CC.

As for next season? Your right, they lose a lot this year, but they have Aton of soph and juniors, the qb is back. I'd say they go 6-4 next year. That's pretty good for a rebuild season. If their gonna be really down you'll know it, because AC will call and try and schedule a home and home. If the call is made, CC might be down more than I thought. Lol

AC and CC game is not going to happen...lol