5-5 Cookeville @ 8-2 Bears

DaChampsAgain

I've read on here about Cookeville and they seem to be very good. ("2nd best team we've played") Anyone know if there are any surprises tonight.?

I heard something on the radio today....

I will be there supporting our boys tonight!

Go Bears!

Cookevilles defense might be the toughest we've seen all year. Only 2 teams that actually really scored on them. Oakland and Smyrna. They don't give up over 21 points a game. This run up the middle on 1st and 2nd won't cut it tonight. Got to be creative.

Their offense is good, but our defense can hold and do their part for the most, but even they will get tired and give up being on he field half the night. They can score fast.

This is one game, if we get in the red zone, we have got to come away with points. If we get personal fouls after personal fouls, the game will be over before half. Hope the coaches worked on that all week. Tucker and Standifer has got to look like Div 1 kids tonight. Go Bears and good luck!

Cookevilles defense might be the toughest we've seen all year. Only 2 teams that actually really scored on them. Oakland and Smyrna. They don't give up over 21 points a game. This run up the middle on 1st and 2nd won't cut it tonight. Got to be creative.

Their offense is good, but our defense can hold and do their part for the most, but even they will get tired and give up being on he field half the night. They can score fast.

This is one game, if we get in the red zone, we have got to come away with points. If we get personal fouls after personal fouls, the game will be over before half. Hope the coaches worked on that all week. Tucker and Standifer has got to look like Div 1 kids tonight. Go Bears and good luck!

Excellent summary- always appreciate your knowledge about our Bears and opponents. No other info or are you holding your cards close to your face?

Excellent summary- always appreciate your knowledge about our Bears and opponents. No other info or are you holding your cards close to your face?

Could start a rumor that Cole is playing? Lol.. I've heard bout practices this week from my nephew. Some made my head spin and some was good things. We will see in bout a hour!

Could start a rumor that Cole is playing? Lol.. I've heard bout practices this week from my nephew. Some made my head spin and some was good things. We will see in bout a hour!

shhhhhhhhhhh Heard some interesting things myself. Soon to find out.

Edited by alt1958