5-5 Cookeville @ 8-2 Bears

DaChampsAgain

Thanks bud. We are hoping for a Jefferson come back!

Haha I bet you are!

Blackman will be tough if that's who you get, but just like your coach said, there's not a lot of difference between #2 & #6 in Region 2.

If Cole throws the ball as good as he did tonight, anything is possible.

Edited by THE SQUAD

Bradley had most of the tools in the right places. Standifer really strengthens the receiving corps. Makes it much harder to concentrate on Tucker and Mahoney. But that 87 yard TD play to Tucker was a thing of beauty.

The run game needed to be better, but did enough to make the Cavs watch it, and not go one dimensional on defense.

Kudos to the OL for keeping Cole clean. Really needed that last night. Pressure on him was limited to a large extent, with only one instance of contact on a pass play.

Credit the defense for getting the two stops when absolutely necessary. They played OK for the most part but really stepped it up in the 4th.

Edited by alt1958

Tell me again how Copeland won't play. Good thing he did. He's what the recruiters used to call a King Fish. And he looks effortlessly doing it. Congrats Bears.

Several ppl knew that he was gonna play. They had the perfect poker face this week with him. I don't even think the players could even talk bout it. I couldn't even get a yes or maybe out of my nephew. Just a big smile lol. Just glad the OL protected him last night. Hate to see him leave this year, but looking forward to seeing him start at UTC after his RS year. The kid will be a star there.

Tell me again how Copeland won't play. Good thing he did. He's what the recruiters used to call a King Fish. And he looks effortlessly doing it. Congrats Bears.

Several ppl knew that he was gonna play. They had the perfect poker face this week with him. I don't even think the players could even talk bout it. I couldn't even get a yes or maybe out of my nephew. Just a big smile lol. Just glad the OL protected him last night. Hate to see him leave this year, but looking forward to seeing him start at UTC after his RS year. The kid will be a star there.

Yeah, I had a good inkling on Wednesday he was going to play, but like DaChamps, no one was saying definitively to me. But reading between the lines I had the feeling of what was coming.

The other thing I heard, and this was on the radio broadcast, preliminary word is we will be playing in the Region of Bradley, Cleveland, McMinn County, Maryville, Maryville Heritage. Oollewah, and William Blount.

Yeah, I had a good inkling on Wednesday he was going to play, but like DaChamps, no one was saying definitively to me. But reading between the lines I had the feeling of what was coming.

The other thing I heard, and this was on the radio broadcast, preliminary word is we will be playing in the Region of Bradley, Cleveland, McMinn County, Maryville, Maryville Heritage. Oollewah, and William Blount.

Things won't get easier for anyone. Not with Cleveland being as young as they are. McMinn I think might struggle for a year or two but their freshman are good. Maryville well you know. I remember Heritage as not that strong and WB not sure what's going in there. I like both Bears and Raiders chances of going to playoffs year in year out. Of course after two years the Money machine will change everything again. WV and a Rhea will probably move up in class with growth. Unless WV does away with Band then they move down. Haha seriously.